Part 65

I completely forgot that I used to put memes and pictures of Izuku in every chapter. My bad, y'all.
______________________________________

Shota couldn't breathe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Focus, Kachan," Izuku said as he held a finger up for Katsuki to follow with his eyes.

"I don't have a concussion, Izuku."

Is it strange that Izuku preferred to be called Deku instead of his name if Katsuki was saying it?

It's not that he liked the name.

It was rather demeaning.

And cruel.

And it was definitely one of the reasons for his "high" self-esteem.

But on the other hand, it was kind of comforting. It reminds him of his childhood which, although terrible, was a childhood nonetheless.

"Are you gonna move the fucking finger or just stare at me?"

"But you're so pretty, Kachan," Izuku says and moves his finger from the left side of Katsuki's face towards the centre and then does the same for the other side.

"No jerky eye movements, you're good." Katsuki nods and turns to take a seat on the bed. Izuku can now see the swelling near his hairline. "but that's a nasty bump on your head."

"Really? I hadn't fucking noticed."

God, the amount of snark this guy fit into his body was astonishing.

"Well Kachan, the more you know." Two could be snarky and Izuku was no stranger to the game. "Right?"

Katsuki sighed and glanced at Izuku, "Are we gonna talk about it or just act like it never fucking happened?"

Ah yes, confrontation.

Izuku's old nemesis.

"What's there to talk about, Kachan?" Izuku sent Katsuki a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes. "Everything's peachy!"

"Nothing's peachy, shitty nerd." Katsuki grumbled, "You know you wanna talk about it so fucking talk."

Disregarding his nemesis, his best friend was around too!

Avoidance.

"Do you have something I could use to pick the cuffs?" He asks, examining the restraints on his wrists.

"Oh yeah, let me just get my bobby pin."

"You have a bobby pin?"

"No. Because I'm not a nine-year-old girl, Izuku." He could feel the forehead flick Katsuki would have given him, no doubt.

"All right, well you're the only one that can move around so" Izuku waves his hands at Katsuki who sends a glare at him but still gets off the bed to look around the room. "Any sort of wire or a paper clip or-"

"I know what to look for, dickhead."

"Jeez, I'm only trying to help," Izuku grumbled and started prodding at the skin around his stitches. They were done very well, neat and tight, far better than the ones he had done himself.

Did the League have medical assistance? Maybe someone had a medical background of some sort.

He felt the discomfort of the wound and wondered how long it would take to heal on its own, probably weeks.

What if it had gotten infected from camp?

No, he would have started showing symptoms by now.

Well, he was unconscious for 3 days but besides the hunger and feeling unclean and dehydrated, he wasn't unwell.