Part 11

I'm going to save every fucking person

--------------------------------‐----‐‐----------‐------------

*Aizawa pov*

Izuku hadn't come home in two weeks, he stopped a crap ton of crime in that time since he was on patrol 24/7.

We were all getting worried because he wasn't taking care of himself in the slightest. He was back to his old methods....

And he does have a tracker but he was too damn fast, he always knew when we were going to close in, when we would move, where we would move and how we would move. He was always a step ahead of us even with Nezu.

Today we managed get the police force and the heroes to help, the pan was to surround him and cut off all escape routes. He wouldn't be able to escape...would he?

Classes had started a week ago and Izuku had missed the quirk apprehension test and stuff but we would get him back today.

We had to.

*timeskip*

"We're all set Aizawa-kun" Nezu said and I nodded, I swung my capture gear at a streetlight used it to move forward, after a few minutes of moving as fast as I could I catch a glimpse of a black hoodie.

"Izuku!", I yelled but he kept going. "Izuku stop!", I tried again but he didn't even falter  the police and a few heroes like Kamui woods and Death arms were on the other side, they stopped his getaway route and he slid to a halt,before we even started to think about his evasive actions he had already moved to the right but Power loader and Ectoplasm were quick to block him.

Soon he was cornered with no way out..

"Izuku stop, come home" I pleaded. "No." he said without hesitation. "Izuku please, we're all worried. You missed school-", "I don't give a damn about school Shota", I froze.

"S-shota?", he stood still for a bit.

"I shouldn't have gone with you... it was a mistake to think I could ever have a happy life-"

"You can have a happy life!"

"No I can't! I can't live a simple life in the suburbs! I can't go to school without being pointed at and gossiped about! I can't not help!"

"I took a break for a while and what happened then? An innocent woman died and terrible death, she was violated and tortured. Her last moments were spent in agony."

"I could've stopped that."
"I could've saved her the pain."

"If I wasn't so goddamn comfortable then I would've stayed for my entire patrol and I would've heard her call for help!"

"She must have screamed so much, she must have screeched through her torture. She must have called for help so many times."

"But no one helped her...because I decided to take it easy."

I listened to him yell, I listened as he screamed about saving that poor soul  and everything he said was true. If he had stayed a little while longer then she wouldn't have suffered.

But it was my fault.

I had asked him to come back that night and I had told him that coming like early wouldn't make a difference.

"Please be mad at me Izuku, I asked you to come home, you wouldn't have if I didn't tell you to. Be mad at me, not at yourself."

"Shota you can't stop me, I'm going to help everyone."