Part 15

I'm going to make you regret that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

I didn't think at all. I didn't even know what I was doing but after some time I broke out of my trance and saw my foot on Shiggy's neck with my other foot on his hands pinned above his head on the ground.

He had a bloody nose and what looked like an almost broken leg. I slightly lifted the foot on Shiggy's neck because he was trying to gasp for air and I wasn't a killer.

He was.

"Nomu kill him!", he yelled at the Nomu -which I had started calling it- and he came at me and punched my side. I was thrown into a wall but I managed to minimize the damage.

I didn't have any time to think the second I slumped to the ground the Nomu was in front of me throwing another jab.

Just before he made the impact I defended with my arm, not that it helped. I was thrown across the building again but I was prepared for it, I came to skidding halt and glared at the Nomu as I felt the raging pain in my arm.

I took one if my daggers charged at him, making long cuts and gashes but all he did was regenerate.

He punched me again and I didn't defend in time so I took the punch and made a cut on his neck.

"Can you like not do that please" I said as I tried to attack him again, the cut had only hindered him. He had absolutely no problems but here I was with a 100 and more injuries.

I was in deep shit.

"You idiot, Nomu only listens to me! You can't do shit!" Shiggy yelled and I rolled my eyes but then I realised something, the Nomu didn't make any noise when attacked except the occasional screech and although there are some weird looking people because of their quirks this guy looks weird.

Another thing is his quirk or rather quirks. He has to many-

"it's the perfect toy for me to play with, what's a few measly lives when you can have an indestructible soldier that listen to your every command", Shiggy said with pride.

I came to one conclusion. This is not a he the Nomu is an it. I was sick to my stomach.

How could someone do that? combine atleast three people into a senseless monster. Only one man is capable of doing something this cruel.

All For One.

I threw my now blunt dagger at the Nomu's head which embedded itself in its eye. I put my hands on my knees to catch my breath. The Nomu shrieked and almost made my ears bleed.

I watched it carefully as it slowly walked towards me without taking the knife out of its eye. Then I noticed how his wound didn't close.

It regenerates almost immediately but can't if there's something blocking it, since it has no mind of it's own it doesn't know that it needs to pull the knife out.

That plays in my favor for once.

I took some of my countless knives and daggers and threw them at the Nomu, mostly concentrated at its head. Since my left arm was most probably broken it was a real pain to throw the knives accurately. By luck one of them hit it's other eye, blinding him.

I threw all the knifes that I had and dodged it's aimless attacks too. It started spinning around frantically trying to hit its target but it didn't. I leaped into the air and landed on his neck.

"I'm so sorry"

I embedded my last knife in its neck violently, cutting off it's oxygen and it fell down with a thud.

I held my side and put all my weight on my good leg, looking over to where Shiggy was. He was fuming, he scratched his neck and drew some blood from how vigorously he was digging into it.

"You can't do that!", he said with rage.

"And why the fuck not?" I asked as I silently hissed when I shifted my stance.

"Because th-thats cheating! You can't cheat! you- I'll teach you a lesson!" he yelled and walked towards me. I didn't mind him until he changed his direction and went towards dad and extended his uninjured arm.

Within moments I was on him, I caught his wrist and broke it, then I broke his elbow. I held his broken arm and bent it the other way. He screeched in agony and I saw the tears flowing down the sides of his face as fell onto his knees.

I kicked him and he fell on his back. As a last resort he touched my right ankle with his broken hand and it started decaying slowly.

It hurt like a bitch but I didn't care. I placed my other foot on his chest and pushed, worsenning the injuries he had before. He screamed but I didn't let up.

"You sicken me"

He let go of my ankle as his strength left him. "Have a nice life Shiggy because it'll end in the most excruciating way possible if I see you near UA again." His eyes widened and I kicked him towards Kurogiri who had just escaped whatever held him back until now and he made a portal.

"I AM HERE"

I let out a relieved sigh "fucking finally", I say. My knees buckled and I fell back, they were about to leave when I heard Shiggy say something, "I'll see you around...Jade." then he left.

I barely made out what he said and soon layed next to dad, after a bit of rest I sat up and made quick work of patching him up as best I could.

I wrapped his head and all his bleeding wounds after cleaning them up, I didnt have any more bandages left in my utility belt so I took his capture scarf and two nearby metal rods to make makeshift splint and went back to laying down.

"You fuckers gonna help us or what?", I yell as the heroes rush to us and put us on stretchers. On the way to the ambulance I see Granny Chiyo kissing dad and then she comes over to me.

"He has cracked ribs, probably a concussion, damage to his eyes, broken hands and multiple stab wounds, he has other minor injuries too" she nodded and walks along with me as I'm carried on the stretcher. "What about you?", she asks, I just shrug.

I could see the internal conflict on whether or not she should whack me with her cane.

Oh my god she cursed.

"I have atleast three broken ribs touching or puncturing my lung, broken arm, cracked femur, dislocated shoulder, internal bleeding, decayed ankle, minor cuts and a sprain", she groaned.

"How are you still conscious boy!?", she yelled.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry" I repeated again and again. She kissed me with an eye roll and I felt my remaining energy being consumed. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Good, rest for a while Izuku."