Part 23

She's gonna make me need a wheelchair.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

"Chiyo did a real number on you, huh", dad said as he fed me mango cus my arms were still tied to the wheelchair. "You backstabbing piece of shit-", he shoved another piece of mango into my mouth to shut me up, I scowled but ate the holy fruit. "What's it take to book a gym around here?", I asked. "You need to enter that into the logbook and you need a teacher to supervise. I nodded, "see you at gym alpha dad", he groaned and I smiled, serves him right. He tried to give me some more mango but I had my full for the day, he sighed, "five pieces, it's better than nothing but let's try just a tad more tomorrow", I nodded and smiled, I have a good dad.

I took my phone-- well dad handed it to me when I asked him to but same thing. I tried my best at texting with one hand but I wasn't used to it even with two so it was quite a feat. I'd asked Uncke Nezu for the number earlier so I could text Shinsou.

---------------------------

Shinsou

Gym alpha at 4.30 tomorrow morning

How the- 4.30?

Yeah, why?

It's too early!!!

Well from what I could tell
You don't sleep. What's the
Problem?

*frustrated sigh*

What do you mean, what
does that mean? Is it some
sort of 'emoji' thing?

No it's like when you
wantto convey an action
while texting

Oh cool, I didn't know about
that.
*smiles while being fed mango*

So precious-

What do you mean?

Nothing, I'll teach you
more about chat stuff later,
I don't get how you don't know
this stuff but it's alright.
I'll see you tomorrow morning.
Bye

Bye bye, if you're late I
will hit you.

How you gonna do that if your tied to a chair?

You're*
And shut up

---------------------------

I did my best to throw the phone on the chair while my hands were still tied to the wheelchair, needless to say, I failed and it fell. Dad laughed and picked it up, then we watched the awards ceremony. Kachan won, but he didn't seem too glad about it, the medal needed to be forced into him. Shoto got second and Tokoyami got third. Iida left cus he had family issues. I was still on the fence about him and Uraraka but I think I was warming up to them, they were nice people, I just needed to get used to them, even if Uraraka was a little pushy.

"I'm gonna go find Shoto, bye", I pushed the button to make me head to the door but I was held back. "If you risk getting hurt again- I'm not even joking. I will carry you around bridal style", I rolled my eyes, "I don't know if you've noticed but your arm's really jacked up too.", he groaned, "I know that you can get out of that chair whenever you want to. Don't.", I nodded dramatically and left the room.