Filler

Hahahahahahahhahaha, writer's block is being a bitch again so here's a filler for anyone who was looking forward to a new chapter. Suck it.
(Pls don't take offense, I love you, i just can't seem to make sense of how to get to where I want to for the plot)
______________________________________

"So what do you wanna do for your birthday kid?", Aizawa looked at Izuku with tired but caring eyes and an exhausted smile.

Izuku gazed up from where his face was buried in Steve's neck. "Isn't it like thursday?", he mumbled tiredly as he picked up his phone to look at the time but the screen was too bright and he dropped it on his face.

He groaned and turned to the side, rubbing his sore nose into the ginger cat's neck who was used to being treated like that.

Aizawa chuckled from where he leaned against the door frame, he walked to Izuku and kneeled next to the bed. "Thursdays aren't an exception to birthdays Izu", he said fondly and gave his cheek a pat.

"Hmm I don't know, let's skip school and watch 'Your name' with a tub of icecream in a blanket fort and cry.", he smiled at the thought of lazing around all day. Aizawa sighed, "kid, I'd love to do that but-"

"ZUZU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GREEN FUZZ OF JOY!", Hizashi slammed the front door open and sprinted to Izuku's room. Izuku sighed but smiled still, "not one word of that was true except for the green part.", he got off the bed but was soon tackled by a very loud blonde which resulted in being back in bed again.

"Thank you Papa Zashi, I love you", he said and hugged the hero. Hizashi engulfed the young boy in a bear hug.

"WE'RE GONNA GO OUT AND HAVE KATSUDON AND EAT WAFFLES AND GET BALLOONS AND SIT IN MASSAGE CHAIRS AND DROWN IN CATS AND WATCH MOVIES AND SLEEP"

Izuku thought he'd be dragged to some insufferable party but he actually liked the itinerary Hizashi planned for the day. "We're not actually doing all that.", Aizawa put out Hisashi's flames of excitement. "But we're going to enjoy for sure"

"Yay! I'll get changed and come down in a bit", he said and hid the excitement with a yawn. Hizashi was bubbling over with joy and he rushed downstairs.

As soon as Izuku stood up Aizawa pulled him into a warm and gentle hug. "Happy birthday Izuku", he said with his sons head in the crook of his neck. "Thanks dad", Izuku said and wrapped his arms around his father's torso. Aizawa pulled away and kissed his forehead, "I love you, come down for breakfast.", he said and went downstairs too.

Izuku looked at his black cat, "this is the life huh Charlie", The cat simply purred and moved to where the sunlight fell on him more directly.

Izuku took a bubble bath to treat himself for his birthday (yes there was a toy ship and a pink octopus) which he thoroughly enjoyed. Then he changed into a plain black, full sleeved shirt and grey sweatpants. The second he stepped out of his room the smell of freshly made waffles filled his senses.

He slid down the staircase railing and walked into the kitchen with a bright smile, Hizashi swore his heart melted at the sight.

He grabbed the newest batch of waffles and poured some chocolate sauce over it and topped it off with whipped cream, with strawberries on the side. (cus it needs to be atleast a little bit healthy)

"Good lord boy, slow down", Aizawa said as Izuku shoveled waffles into his mouth. "Who needs air when you can have waffles instead", he said with a full mouth and a messy face. Aizawa sighed and pushed a cup of coffee his way which he took a swig of.

"More?", Hizashi asked, "More.", Izuku agreed and the hero slid more waffles onto his plate. "You're eating more, I'm glad", Aizawa stated and Izuku would've responded if it weren't for his waffles. (Oh my god my friend's name is waffles, @mybrianissored sorry)