Part 66

"Sensei wants a word with you."

----------------------------------------------------------

Dabi approaches Izuku and pulls a key out of his pocket. Izuku braces himself to stand when Dabi unlocks the cuffs and helps him off the bed and to his feet.

After which Izuku promptly collapses onto Dabi.

"Get off me." Dabi cringes and tries to get Izuku to stand on his own.

"Trust me, I'm trying," Izuku says quietly, trying his level best to support himself.

Ultimately he's left to sit on the bed again.

"He can't even stand on his own, there's no way he's walking." Dabi says to Shigaraki, matter of factly.

"We don't have a fucking wheelchair lying around, he's gotta walk." Shigaraki says, scratching at his neck.

"What the hell did you expect?" Katsuki curses at them, "You've fed him fuck all, and the last time he drank anything was at camp."

"He had an IV, he's fine."

"He's a stubbed toe away from death!"

"Hey, we saved his fucking life-"

"He was dying because of you!"

"Shut up," Dabi says, which does not butter Shigaraki's rolls.

"Don't you tell me what to do!" He yells, "I'm your boss! You're just some NPC that I decided to help!" Izuku could see his neck begin to take on a pink hue from the scratching.

"Alright boss," Dabi says, rolling his eyes as he does, "I'm sorry." He turns back to Izuku and gestures for his hands. He was going to put the cuffs back on. "But we'll need to give him some food if your Sensei wants to meet him."

"No."

"No?" Dabi asks before he's clipped on the other cuff.

"No," Shigaraki says and grabs the key ring from Dabi before roughly grasping Izuku's left hand and unlocking it again. "He can eat after Sensei has seen him."

"Just give him some fucking food!" Katsuki yells, standing up straight despite the apparent strain against the wait of his restraints.

"I don't want to," Shigaraki sneers and pulls Izuku back to his feet by his hair, keeping his ring finger curled so it wouldn't touch him. Izuku doesn't say a word, he doesn't make any sound. The only sign of discomfort was the slight crinkle of his eyes and the hitch in his breath. "If he can't walk on his own then I don't mind helping him"

"Come along, Jade", Shigaraki sneers and drags him out of the room, letting Izuku stumble and trip as they made their way to the bar outside where Kurogiri had a portal open for them.

Izuku wanted to ask why they hadn't just asked Kurogiri to open the bloody portal near his bed, but he kept his silence.

"I've gotta say, I love this version of you." Shigaraki cackles as they walk- he walks and Izuku stumbles- into the portal.

And into a nearly pitch black room. The only source of light being the multiple screens on the left side of the room, casting a blue hue on the man waiting for them.

All For One was sitting is a large, cushy armchair across the room, he was clothed in a simple suit and his head was clad in a black helmet with a weird mouthpiece thing, with small metal pipes sticking out of it and trailing to the nape of his neck.

"Izuku, it has been far too long." He says, his smile evident. "How are you?"

'Jade.'

'Just call me Jade.'