Part 13

What the fuck-

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

I was sleeping really well, it was warm and toasty and for once I was comfortable. Then out of nowhere it got super hot, scalding. I jumped back and opened my eyes to see Shoto's left side ablaze and his expression blank.

"Dude! Calm down!", I yelled but he didn't respond. I groaned and grabbed a fire extinguisher, I took the pin off and aimed it at him.

Whooosh

I stopped because the fire had died down. I looked at him and saw him covered in white foam. I muffled a snort.

"Uhh I'm sorry for that whole hand sleeping thing and the," I cleared my throat, "fire extinguisher....", he slowly lifted a hand to his face and dragged it over his face to take the foam off. I snorted, "well now that you're awake.", I ran out of the room and started laughing.

"Hey deku! The fuck are you laughing at?", Kachan yelled. I looked up and shook my head at first I froze because well, Kachan.

He clicked his tongue. "come with me." I was on guard but followed him anyway, I still wasn't over middle school...or elementary school.

We ended up on the roof and he leaned against the railing. I stood behind him with my hands in my pocket. "What are we doing here?" I asked, he sighed and looked down at the students leaving the school. "Why didn't you fight back?", he asked. I sat down on the ground with my legs crossed.

"I don't know", he looked away from me.

"How long have you been able to fight?"

"since I was around 6 or 7", I heard a shard breath.

"Kachan, I'm gonna tell you something, okay? I couldn't care less but you can't tell anyone, Dad would get mad.", he nodded, I leaned back and looked at the sky.

"I'm a vigilante."

His head spun around. "Which one?", he asked in a faint voice but it was laced with worry. I smiled, "Jade."

His breath hitched. "He's been around for 5 years-", "8, I only got noticed by the media in my third year"

He ran his hand through his hair and started pacing. "Th-that means you've been a vigilante since you were 6!", I hummed. "How are you so calm right now?" I shrugged.

"You- Izuku...", my eyes widen in shock, I sit up, he sits down next to me. "Why didn't you fight back....you could've kicked my ass." I looked down at my hands.

"I think a part of me thought that if I did, you'd leave me...If I didn't have you then I would've given up a long time ago. Somehow I just....", Kachan put his face into his hands.

"I think I stayed because losing you would mean that I was just a lonely, good for nothing loser.", tears clouded my vision. Kachan tugged at his hair and sighed painfully.

"I started bullying you because I didn't want you to die, being quirkless is dangerous and I though I could scare you out of being a hero but you just- you kept bouncing back up. No matter how many times I pushed you down you'd just come back. Eventually I forgot why I started doing it and I just lost myself."

I hugged him. "Let's forget about that okay?" I suggested.

"I'm trying to move on so let's start again. " He wiped his eyes and smirked lightly. He nodded his head and we stood up. He went home and I made my way to the classroom.

"Young Aizawa! Have you thought about my offer", I sighed and looked back up to see Allmight in his skinny form, I guess there was no point in keeping up his facade.

"No, I haven't because I don't care for it." I said bluntly. He should be glad that I had a good day because there would be a lot more cursing if it weren't for that.

He seemed to pick up on my lack of hostility and perked up. "Young Aizawa, if you don't make your decision then I will have to move on"

The fuck is wrong with him?

"Do that. Move on."

"Allmight I don't think you were listening to me. I did make my decision and I said NO. Please find another candidate, I'd rather my good mood not be ruined by this encounter", his smile faltered.

"I will give you more time. Please give it more thought." Then he walked away. I dragged my feet to the classroom and fell on dad who was on the ground in his sleeping bag. He had no reaction whatsoever.

"If you wanna hurt me by doing that then I suggest you put on some well needed weight."

I groaned and slid to the floor. "Allmight's being a bitch about his quirk and I'm tired"

He shuffled and turned to me. "Punch him, it'll make you feel better.", I huffed. "Yeah maybe I'll do that", I picked him up and carried him to the car. I shoved him into the driver's seat and we went home.

After patrol, which was mostly uneventful, we sat in front of the TV and binged on anime and shoved ice cream into our faces.

I really should punch him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi, sorry for the late, short and error riddled chapter. There was something wrong with wattpad and it never saved the story so I had to rewrite it like 4 times.

I hope you like the chapter and thank you for the comments.