Part 26

"IT'S 4AM SHUT THE FUCK UP IZUKU"

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

"I have found a solution to both our problems.", I said to Allmight. "Do you mean you've accepted my offer", I shook my head immediately, "I respectfully decline.", his expression dropped.

"I've found an alternative, I've gone through all the details, his background, personality, quirk, heroism, spirit, abilities, etc", I shoved a file into his hands. "I've reviewed all his friends and family too."

"Mirio-San!", I yelled and a blonde boy with blue eyes stepped through the wall, "this is Mirio Togata, your new candidate for successor.", I clapped once, "Now, "

"Leave me the fuck alone.", I smiled and left them deserted classroom with a weight lifted off my chest. Allmight stepped out of the room and caught up to me. "Young Aizawa I appreciate this gesture but I would rather you became my successor, I think my quirk will accept you and-", I clenched my fists and smiled as best I I which wasn't very good at the moment.

"Allmight. I've refused your offer more times than I can count, I've gone through all the hero course students, first, second and third years, I've found you a replacement for me, I've done background check after background check, I've hacked into places that shouldn't be hacked into, shoveled icecream into my face to keep myself from punching you and I've lost incredibly needed sleep. I'm this close to going insane", I said and I pinched my fingers as close as they could go without touching, "so Please. Please. Please. Please.", I brought my hands together and bowed.

"Leave me alone"

"O-ofcourse young Aizawa, thank you so much for what you've done", I nodded and left for the gym.

"You done with your laps?", I asked Shinsou. "I dare you *pant* to do this *pant* cursed, demonic *pant* training regime", he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Shinsou, I could do this 7 times and not break a sweat.", he groaned. "Fine, take a 10 minute break and then we'll spar", he raised his hands in victory and went to go sit on one of the benches. But he'd never sparred with me so I guess he could be happy.

"Hey dad! Wanna spar?", I said as I stretched. "Sure I don't have anything better to do", he got off the bleachers and stood on front of me. "I'm gonna use my scarf", I huffed, "do whatever you want you old geezer", "I'm thirty you asshole"

"ooh your trash talk has gone down a few levels", I said, I knew that would strike a chord cus he's secretly proud of his quips and comebacks, he lunged at me and I spun just in time to dodge him, his capture gear however decided to make a different move and went for my right ankle. I jumped and plunged my leg into dad's back. He caught it at the last moment and and twisted it.

I bent backwards and caught his leg while my back was arched, thank you ballet. We started rolling and I was at a disadvantage because of the awkward angle my back was in so I let go of his leg and while we were still moving from the momentum I grabbed his arm and pulled it behind him. When we stopped moving I was on top of him and he couldn't move. (Kinda like what happened when Izuku and Katsuki fought) but he pulled his hand out of my grip and flipped me over because although I was strong I was too light to weigh him down. "Haha that'll teach you to eat well.", he said. I huffed and kicked his chest, I leapt over him and after landing behind him, got him into a headlock, he tapped my hand in defeat and I let go.

"Aargh, fine you win", he said. I laughed and extended my hand to help him up, "13 to 2", I smugly claimed. "Yeah, yeah", he took my hand and walked back to the bleachers. I looked at Shinsou. "Ten minutes up yet?, he shook his head violently, "I'll stick to laps", I huffed.

"Come on, I can teach you combat properly now.", he stood up and walked over to me. I only just realised how stiff he was. "What's your flexibility like?", I asked. "Mostly imaginary", god we had a lot if work to do. "Then we'll work on flexibility"

"Fine", he stood before me and I did the wave. "Do that", he started laughing, "do. It.", he got scared and did it, well tried to atleast. "Okay now try doing a split", he cringed. "Don't tell me I didn't warn you", he said and went as far as he could go.

It was not impressive.

He was as inflexible as Iida only worse. ".....okay", I sighed. "We're gonna be adding a lot to your training regime, also we need to visit the support course", he fell to his knees and nodded, "oh don't be dramatic", I went to the bench and took out a sheet of paper, I moved some stuff around and soon there was space for flexibility training.

"Shinsou! I got you a gift!", he screeched and somehow got off the floor. "It better be some sort of healing thing cus I'm pretty sure you fucking broke my body.", I smiled and handed him the box after he made it to the bench. He opened it and lest to say, he was quite disappointed.

"...............you got me dumbells"

I nodded happily, "it's purple so it goes with your hair", I said. "These are special ones, I asked Power loader to make them, I have a pair too.", he sighed. "What's special about them other than the fact that they're purple?"

"It has a gravity altering device inside it so you can change the weight on it. It's currently on its lowest and we will gradually increase the weight as we train.", I picked up one of then and showed it to him. "I want you to use these whenever atleast one of your hands are free. During dinner, homework, in the bus, during class"

"I'll give you some chair exercises too so you can train all the time, it'll take a while to build up the habit but the process will be sped up.", he nodded.

"Times up, get out", dad said. I stood up and Shinsou did too after some difficulty. We locked the gym and went to class. When we did everyone was crowding the hallway that lead to the classroom door, I pushed through everyone and heard a couple gasps while I did. When I finally got to my seat I realised there was something carved into the desk. My eyes went wide when I read it.

See you soon Jade

They all know...