Part 68

"We're breaking the hell out of here."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"We escape today after dark, it's the obvious move but it's a cliche for a reason. Disorientation really helps us." Izuku says and takes a sip of his vanilla milkshake.

"Okay sure, but how?" Katsuki bites down on his sandwich and continues...while chewing. "say we get out of this fucking room, there's atleast 8 villains on the other side of that door." he crumples his sandwich wrapper and places it on the tray. "We don't even know if that door outside there leads out of the building or into some other circle of hell."

"I really don't think we have the room to question everything." Says Izuku, dejected. "It has one of those peep hole things, man, that's good enough for me."

Katsuki's eyebrows arch upward and he shakes his head. "Okay fine, what about the villains?"

"We'll fight."

"We'll fight?" He repeats. "That's the big plan?" He runs a hand down his face. "I can't believe I'm the one who's fucking stressing over this." Katsuki says and takes another bite of his sandwich. "And the bitch, Inko?"

"We're doing this under the assumption that I can handle her."

"Assuming more, then?" He nods. "Fucking brilliant."

Izuku's shoulders slump, "we're going off on a handful of assumptions, okay?"

"But is assuming things something we should be doing right now?"

"Listen, if you have a better plan then go the fuck ahead and share with the class, Kachan."

Katsuki begins to scowl. "I'm just pointing out things that we need to worry about." He dusts of his hands of crumbs and leans forward, his elbows resting on his knees. "We have to get out of here and we don't have the fucking luxury to half ass this shit."

"That psychotic sicko is dragging me to fucking meetings and telling me how great of a villain I'd make, Izuku." He says, his voice stays steady but his breathing gets heavier. "I can't take this shit for much longer, I'm barely hanging on right now."

"Forgive me for being fucking worried about the plan to escape but we won't get to do this shit again, it's this or nothing."

Izuku regrets his words immediately. He was having tea with AFO while Katsuki had to endure Shigaraki. He sighs and looks down at his hands. "I'm sorry," he says. "I shouldn't have gotten mad, you're right."

"Thank you." Katsuki says and grabs a water bottle. "Now tell me how we're getting out of the room without them hearing because my explosions are not subtle."

Izuku grins. "With this baby," he points at Katsuki's Hello Kitty McDonald's toy. "There's bound to be a spring or two in there that we can straighten out and, if we're lucky, maybe a thin metal stick for a lever or something."

"Holy fuck," Katsuki says, looking at the toy Shigaraki had given to him because he already had it in his collection.

"Yeah," Izuku nods, still grinning and drinks the last of his milkshake. "I can pick my cuffs with it too." Izuku leans back and stretches.

"We're gonna stage a fight, the two of us." Izuku says. "During it, I'll throw the toy against the wall and it'll shatter. We'll need to be subtle and quick about hiding the parts that we need and then they can come in and break us up." Izuku smiles at him. "Plus, if we fight, they won't see an escape attempt coming. They'll let their guard down."

Katsuki lips pull into a wide grin. "I like this plan."

"I knew you would." Says Izuku, matching his expression.