Part 25

"How 'bout we skip that and you just cook while I don't"

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Izuku pov*

"If you strain yourself then-"

"Granny Chiyo, I'm finally free of the curse, the wheelchair, those bandages and dad, Shoto and Kachan breathing down my neck. Can I please just leave?", she sighed and nodded. I left before she could say anything and God did I miss this freedom.

I left the infirmary and leapt out of a window, there was no 'subconscious-conscious' force stopping me so it was confirmed that I was fully healed.

Class started at 8.45 and it was 8.37 right now, I could make it.

I just jumped off of walls on my way to class, we got a week off after the Sports festival and I hadn't talked to anyone other than Shoto and Kachan from the class, not that I'm complaining, my social battery was completely depleted.

I dove into class through the window, rolling to a stop I stood up with my arms held high.

"Fuck yeah! I lived bitches!!"

Momo and Iida worried over me and tried to get me to sit down while Kachan groaned.

"You got your shit off like 5 minutes ago can you not break your bones immediately!!!", he yelled. I just shrugged him off and took my seat.

Shoto came over to my desk, "are you sure you're fine?", I nodded and dad entered the room.

"Sit down and listen up", everyone shuffled to their seats and dad held a remote up to the screen. "Your internship offers came in", he pushed a button and the screen lit up.

Shoto Todoroki- 3687

Katsuki Bakugou- 3294

Fumikage Tokoyami- 506

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Izuku Aizawa- 2

Who the frick?

I looked at dad and it seemed like he was surprised too, I was just gonna intern with him but I was curious as to who offered me an internship. Seems like everyone else was  busy with their own offers that they didn't notice mine.

I stood up and grabbed the two sheets off of dad's desk and stepped out of class with dad following close behind.

"Damn, Allmight. Okay I should've expected that.", I mumbled to myself. Dad snatched the paper out of my hands before I could see the second offer. "The fuck?", he said. I leaned over his shoulder and saw the last thing I expected to.

'Endeavor'

It read on the top. I squinted at the word because- Nani? Why did I get internship offers from the top two heroes? I looked at dad but he was as lost as I was.

"Uhh how'd you do that?" he asked but I had now answer so I simply shrugged and took the paper from him. It was the real thing, with his stamp and watermark and sign and everything.

"Young Aizawa!", Allmight yelled, I sighed.

"Listen Allmight, I really don't want to-"

"nonsense! Now come boy, there's much to discuss!", he held my forearm and started dragging me away, Dad was about to step in but I held up my hand and he layed off.