Chapter 6- Sexual Frustration

Zander's POV

I almost kissed her. Holding her felt so good. Nothing like anything I ever felt. Even all those years with Hannah didn't feel like that. And her lips looked so yummy. I just wanted to nibble on them for hours. Again...stupid matebond. I was in a trance for a moment before I came to my senses. My damn wolf keeps taking over. If I could kick his ass I would. I am afraid Ariana is going to be very nosey. I can't have her finding things out about my world. It's too dangerous and risky. But my wolf just can't seem to let her go. Fuck. I get so mad I throw a vase across the office and it shatters.

You need to have sex with mate to get your frustration out. My wolf says to me.

Fuck you! I yell back. That shuts him up. My alarm suddenly goes off on my phone breaking me from my thoughts. It's time for our phone conference meeting. Myself, my beta, my parents, and any other high ranking pack officials all have a conference meeting once a month to discuss important things. I get my laptop set up for our zoom meeting and we all join in quickly.

"Hello son." My parents say to me.

"Hello mother and father." I say to them.

We were never a super affectionate family. Never said the "L" word. But I know my parents cared for me through their actions. 

"Let's begin with our first topic of tonight's meeting." I start.

After about 20 minutes of discussing pack business, my mother asks if she can have a turn to speak. Of course I grant her this.

"As you all know, our son has recently taken over as alpha as tradition has us do. He owns the pack house and takes care of all things now. But my son has yet to meet his mate and a good alpha needs his mate to run a pack successfully. So James and I have decided that we are going to throw a ball at Zander's mansion next weekend and invite all the eligible, unmated wereladies to it in hopes that he may find his mate sooner rather than later." She finishes speaking.

Fuck!! I need this right now like I need a hole in the head. I can't tell my parents about Ariana because she is human and I don't know how they are going to feel about that. I also can't have Ariana finding out about our world. Double fuck!! My thoughts are interrupted when I hear my mother's voice again.

"Son, don't you think this is a good idea?" My mother asks me.

Of course I can't argue with my mother especially in front of other pack officials. My father would ring my neck. So I say the only thing I can during that moment.

"Yes mother. That sounds great." I say through gritted teeth.

I am so screwed. How am I going to hide Ariana from my parents? Shit. I need to think of a plan and do it quickly.

Ariana's POV

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I am such an idiot to think that Zander was thinking about kissing me. I was in some sort of a trance. It was weird. If things weren't awkward enough between us, I think I just made it 10x worse. I am not surprised. I tend to do these things a lot. I really need to apologize to him. I am going to go find him to set things straight.

Zander's POV

I decided to go back to my room and take a nap after our meeting is over. I have a terrible headache now. After I rest, I will be able to think of a way out of this mess that is getting ready to happen next weekend. I lay here tossing and turning and not being able to sleep. Ariana is in my head and my wolf won't let it go. Man I think I know what might shut him up. I need to get off. Part of the reason I am so tense is that I haven't had sex in almost a month now. Ariana is getting my wolf all riled up and I need him to chill. I decide to fantasize a bit about her so I can go and it pleases my wolf. It's a win-win for both of us. I begin to picture her lying here next to me naked. Rubbing herself and then she takes control and starts giving my a blow job. It's the best blow job of my life. God she knows exactly what to do. She is so fucking amazing. I feel myself building as she picks up her pace. "Yes baby right there. Oh God fuck I am cumming!" I yell out right as Ariana walks into my bedroom and hears me. Fuck my life.