Chapter 18-Another Heat

Ariana's POV

Hannah. I really don't like the way she has looked at me this evening and I especially don't like the way she looks at Zander. You can tell she still has feelings for him. I mean I don't blame her he is majorly good looking and wonderful. She just makes me feel uneasy and I don't like it all. After Zander's speech the party has gone on. Lots of people coming up to introduce themselves to me and to ask Zander questions. There were also some comments about how they had never seen Zander smile so much and act happy. That made me smile. Zander noticed it too. Zander used to be very cocky and a bit ruthless. He has changed so much the past few months.

As the evening starts to wind down and many pack members have left, I feel tired and just on edge for some reason. I take Eli up to bed and I head to my room to change and get ready to go to sleep. As I walk into my room I begin to feel dizzy and very hot. Oh God. I have felt this way before. Not again. Before I can even register what is going on I turn around and am suddenly devoured by kisses from Zander.

"Zander. It's happening again." I whimper out.

"Shhh. I know baby. I know. Remember what I told you before that this would happen again. I am trying to help." He says before kissing me again passionately.

His tongue invades my mouth and he rubs his hands all over me while pressing himself impossibly close to my body. His kisses and touch subside the pain some, but it's not enough.

"Zander. It's only helping a little bit. It hurts so bad and I feel like I am going to burst into flames any second." I tell him honestly.

"Ariana, the only way to make it go away completely is for us to mate. I don't want you to feel like you are forced to do that right now if you aren't ready though. My wolf wants you so badly and I am trying so hard to keep him in check, but it's really hard for me. I may have to leave you again for the night even though I don't want to." He explains to me.

"No!! Please you can't leave me. Mate me please. I want you. I need you to help me. I am ready. I love you and I want you. Please." I beg him.

"Ariana. You have to be 💯 sure. Because once I start I won't be able to stop. My wolf will completely take over because you are in heat." He warns me.

I love that he is so protective and caring. I know he thinks I am fragile because of what I went through growing up. I am in a lot of ways but I know without a doubt that I want this man with everything in me right now. I need him. I answer him by throwing myself in his arms and kissing him with everything I have. He grabs my legs and holds me in his arms while he carries us over to the door and locks it and then moves us over next to the bed before putting me down. He gives me one more "are you sure look?" And I nod knowing he wants to make sure one last time. He then turns me around and unzips my dress before sliding it down my body. He begins trailing kisses down my neck as he unclasps my bra and it falls slowly down my arms and to the floor. He caresses my breasts gently and deliberately making sure he doesn't leave an inch of me untouched. Every place he makes contact with my skin sends tingles and it instantly takes the pain away. I moan quietly as he takes his hands and slowly pushes my panties off me. He begins to rub circles in my most treasured place slowly and sweetly driving me completely wild. He turns me around so that I am facing him. It's then that I realize that this is the first time he is seeing me completely naked. The other time we fooled around in his car it was pitch dark. I start to blush as he looks up and down by body and I bite my lip out of embarrassment.

"Fuck me." He mutters out before pressing his mouth to mine once again as he takes my bottom lip and sucks and nips at it repeatedly.

"This lip is mine." He says possessively.

I giggle a bit and he uses this to his advantage and slips his tongue into my mouth. He invades my mouth making sure no area goes untouched and it drives me absolutely wild. I push away for a moment to get some air and I begin to slowly unbutton his shirt. Once I finish. I rub his chest before sliding the shirt completely off of him. I look at his glorious body in admiration as I trace each ab muscle slowly and carefully. He moans at my touch. God that was such a turn on. I unzip his pants and slide them off of him as I rub against his manhood through his boxers.

"Fuck you are killing me baby." He moans out.

I giggle a bit at that and he grabs my hands.

"Not so fast my love. It's all about you first." He says as he lays me down on the bed and kisses me slowly down my chest and stomach.

I suddenly feel a bit self conscious as he gets closer to my more flabby areas and stretch marks. He notices this and stops for a moment.

"Ariana look at me." I do and he finishes, "Don't you dare ever feel ashamed of your body. I love every fucking inch of you. You are beautiful and you are mine." He says sternly.

"Yes alpha." I say back to him.

"That just really turned me the fuck on." He says as he suddenly takes his face and places it in between my legs quickly and before I can protest he begins licking my folds passionately driving me completely wild.

"Zander. Oh God!" I moan out.

"Do you like that baby?" He asks me.

"Yes, oh my yes. Ah!" I say almost incoherently.

He begins to pick up pace a bit and I feel a tightness begin to build in my belly.

Zander, I'm...I'm..." I moan out..

"Come for me." He demands.

And as if on cue I explode on him having a very intense orgasm that lasts for several minutes. I lay there panting and exhausted as his lips find their way back to my mouth. "

"That was.." I mumble not being able to make a complete sentence.

"I think I loved that more than you did." He chuckles.

"I am not done with you yet baby." He says to me with a smirk.

"I hope not." I tell him honestly.

He stands up for a moment sliding his boxers off freeing his manhood as I actually see it for the first time. I knew it was big because I did feel it before but actually seeing it I am in a bit of shock. That's going to hurt I just know it. As if he was reading my mind he comforts me as he climbs back on top of me.

"Baby, this may hurt a little bit at first. But it won't last forever I promise. You just have to give it time and adjust to me." He says.

I nod my head in understanding as he lines himself up against my entrance. I feel him gently push himself in me as he fills me to capacity. The stretching does burn a bit but once he is inside I adjust to him by wrapping my legs around him and tilting my body at a better angle.

"God baby you were made for me." He says and I smile back at him.

"Are you ok?" He asks to make sure.

To answer him I grab his face and pull him to me as he begins to kiss me slowly and passionately while he pumps in and out of me at a wonderful pace. He moans and groans with each thrust and I begin to feel myself build yet again.

"Yes baby yes!" I scream out as I have yet another amazing orgasm.

He picks up his pace at my undoing and soon enough he is yelling "Fuck baby, I'm cumming!" As he finds his own release and slows his pace.

I look at him as we hold each other with our naked bodies pressed tightly together.

"I am so in love with you Alexander James." I tell him.

"Baby you have no idea how much I love you. That was the best feeling I have ever felt in my life." He tells me.

"I am not in any pain anymore." I tell him smiling.

"That was the first of what I hope will be many times of doing that." He says to me with a smirk.

"Oh yeah." I tell him.

We hold each other for a little while longer as we let our exhaustion consume us and finally drift off to a deep sleep.