Chapter 27- Epilogue

Zander's POV

I patiently wait for the pack doctor to come out and let me know how Ariana is doing. She went into labor just a little while ago with our pups. That's right. I said pups. One boy and one girl. We are naming the boy Alexander Eli but will come him Alex. He will be our future alpha. And we are naming the girl Cheyenne Josephine after her, her mom and my mom.

The doctor comes out and I eagerly ask him how she is.

"You have two very beautiful and healthy babies. Our future alpha is a very big boy. He's going to be very strong." He states proudly.

My heart swells with this news and I run in to see her. My parents and Eli follow me inside. We all hug her.

"They are beautiful. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful family." I tell her as I kiss her forehead.

"I am an Uncle." Eli says excitedly.

"Do you want to hold them?" She asks.

Eli and my mom are quick to take her up on her offer.

There is no greater pride for an alpha than his family. I am extremely blessed in that department. I look around this room and I can't help but realize how wonderful my life is. Ariana has made me grow and change more than I ever thought possible. She is the best mate I could ever have and I can't believe I ever thought she wouldn't be. I don't know when or how she shifted my way of thinking but I am so thankful she did. My life is perfect and content.

The End