Chapter 26- I Finally Feel Complete

Ariana's POV

I attempt to mind link Zander repeatedly but it doesn't work. He completely shut us all out. I stay sick with worry all day.

Night time falls and I lay on our couch sobbing quietly.

What if something happened to him?

That thought tears me up. I suddenly feel Athena get very alert in my mind. Before I can ask what is wrong, I hear the front door open and shut. I stand up and meet the eyes of my mate. I can't help the tears that fall from my eyes as I run to my mate and jump in his arms.

"Ariana! I thought I lost you." He cries as he squeezes me hard.

"I thought the same thing Zander." I tell him as I kiss him hard.

"Baby how did you...what happened?" He asks me.

"Well Dante had his men kidnap me and take me to his dungeon. Hannah was behind all of it. She is Dante's mate. She told me she was going to stage my death to trick you into falling in love with her again. She didn't even love her own mate. They were going to trade and Dante tried to force himself on me and mark me." I tell him.

Zander growls loudly and examines my neck carefully.

"But luckily I shifted and I...killed him." I admit.

He looks at me filled with pride.

"Your first time shifting and you killed an alpha? That's impressive." He says.

"Well I got lucky because I caught him off guard. He thought I was just a human. Imagine the shocked look on his face?" I said smirking as I remember his expression.

"What are we going to do about Hannah?" I ask him.

"Well, when I went to Dante's looking for you, I found her and killed her. I figured out she betrayed me and she tried to throw herself at me." He says.

I let out a deep growl. For a moment I didn't realize it was me. Then it dawned on me that it was my wolf.

"I tried to mind-link you but the mind-link was shut off." I tell him.

"Well the mind link doesn't work until mark one another and become an official member of the pack."
He tells me.

"But what does your wolf look like? What is her name?" He asks me.

I know the questions are coming more from his wolf.

"Her name is Athena. She is pure white. She is beautiful." I tell him.

"A pure white wolf is very rare. I can't wait to see what she looks like. How did your shift feel?" He asks concerned.

"It was ok. It was a little tiring but I feel ok. However she told me something very interesting." I tell him.'

"What was that?" He asks.

"She said we were..."  I say struggling to find the words.

"You were what baby?" He asks me.

"She said that we were...Pregnant." I tell him nervously.

"What???" He asks looking like he had seen a ghost.

Oh no. He's not happy.

I take off running to our bedroom crying. I knew it was too soon. I shut the door and Zander barges in behind me. I throw myself on the bed and bury my face. After a minute I feel him gently rub my back.

"Ariana, did you not want a baby?"' He asks hesitantly.

"What? No! I thought you didn't?" I say as I look at him.

"Ariana, we had sex multiple times during your heat. I figured it would happen sooner or later. If not this heat cycle then the next. Of course I want a baby. You are my mate and I want as many pups with you that you want to have. I love you." He tells me lovingly.

That's all he has to say and I throw myself in his arms and kiss him. Our clothes are shed very quickly as we continue to kiss each other.

"Ariana, I am going to mate you and mark you now. I want you to do the same to me. We need to stake our claim on one another. Especially now." He tells me.

I nod my head in understanding as slides himself into me quickly. He makes love to me slowly, kissing me softly and looking into my eyes the entire time. As I begin to have my orgasm he takes the opportunity to sink his teeth into my neck claiming me as his. This just intensifies my orgasm and makes it last for several minutes. As my euphoria starts to wear off I realize Zander is about to come undone so I follow suit having Athena help me lower my canines and I sink them right into his neck. This seems to have the same effect of him as me as he moans and groans for several minutes while pounding into me.

We lay there completely spent for several minutes as we hold and kiss each other.

"I love you so much Zander." I tell him.

"I love you too my beautiful Ariana." He says.

We fall asleep shortly after that. Zander wakes me up just before daylight and asks me if I want to take a run with him in wolf form. This really excites Athena. So we go for a run in wolf form all around the pack lands. We watch the sun come up together. I have never felt more complete than I do right now. This is right where I belonged my whole life. I can't help but think my mother helped me find my way back to the werewolf world. I love my sweet alpha. I am proud of how he has changed and grown since I first met him. I am beyond thankful and blessed to be apart of this wonderful world that I never knew existed.

Shifting the AlphaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara