Chapter 13- The "L" Word

Zander's POV

6 weeks later....

The last month and a half has flown by. Ariana and I have grown closer each day. And I have grown more and more sexually frustrated. Nothing that a long shower doesn't take care of, but it's still not the same. I still haven't told Ariana about the fact that we are werewolves. It's only one week left to her birthday though and I really think her first shift is coming soon. She hasn't had another heat cycle thank God but that will be coming again too. They usually happen 4 times a year, so every 3 months roughly. I really have to explain all of this to her but it's really hard. I have grown very attached to Eli. He's like my little brother too now. I am just as protective of him as I am her. Ariana opened up to me a bit and told me about how her father used to beat them and how he would try to force himself on her. She told me he never succeeded thank God but it still messed with her a lot. I am so glad I killed that son of a bitch. She said Eli used to always hit him with something to knock him out when he would do that. That made me like the kid even more. But that night that I came there Eli was unconscious so he might have raped her had I not gotten there. I hope the bastard rots in hell.

I have stepped back from a lot of my alpha duties for the time being. My beta has been taking care of things in my absence. I have to get back into it soon though. My pack members are starting to worry. My beta explained that I was dealing with some personal matters. Which isn't a lie. But he's the only one that knows that my mate is a hybrid and that I have been having to keep my world a secret from her. But not for much longer.

My parents will be up in a few days to help get ready for the big birthday party. I really have to tell her about everything before the party starts. Which doesn't give me a lot of time. I have to figure out what the best approach is to flipping her world upside down. It's so hard.

Ariana's POV

I watch the water drip off me as the shower is cascading down my back. It feels heavenly. But what feels even better is Zander washing me and rubbing me all over. He rubs my breasts as he kisses my neck and then he trails his hand lower and lower until he is touching me in my most sacred place. He starts to rub me in circles as I lean back against him completely relaxed and feeling nothing but pure ecstasy.

"Mmmm...Zander....that feels so good." I moan as he quickens his pace.

He continues his delicious assault until I feel pressure building in my pelvis. I am going to have an orgasm. My first orgasm. Before I can say or do anything else I am screaming out as I cum all over Zander's hand. Suddenly I jolt awake feeling very wet down there. Oh my. I just had a very vivid sex dream. And it felt amazing. Am I ready to go there with Zander? I mean I do care about him more than anything and the way he is with my brother is so amazing to watch. It's like he's the father/brother Eli never had. It warms my heart so much. Zander is my first love and he is so special to me. This sudden realization hits me. I love him. I have never told him that before but I do. I totally love him. I really need to tell him that too.

I jump out of bed and get dressed quickly. I run downstairs to see my boys wrestling and playing around on the living room floor. Both laughing hysterically. I love them both with all that I have.
They both notice me after a moment and they settle down as we all go eat breakfast.

"So I was thinking maybe we could go out to dinner tonight just the two of us." Zander tells me.

What about Eli? As if he reads my mind he continues, "Eli is cool with it. A friend of mine is going to come hang out with him and play video games. He's a video game junkie." He says as he chuckles. So is Eli.

"Umm...I don't know. Eli won't like being left with stranger." I tell him unsure.

"He's not just anyone, he's my best friend. I trust him with my life. I want you to meet some of my friends anyway. I feel like we have been really locked away in this house. We need to get out and do things." He says to me.