Chapter 19-We Can't Get Enough Of Each Other

Zander's POV

I wake up with Ariana's naked body pressed up against mine and my arms wrapped around her. God I can't get enough of her. The mate bond between us just got 100x stronger. My wolf is extremely protective now. More so than before. I didn't mark her yet. I was trying to wait until she transformed into her wolf so my wolf could explain it to her better. But I don't know if I can wait much longer. I need to fully show my claim on her so no other wolves try to take her from me. She's mine.

She stirs a little in her sleep. I know she has to be exhausted. Especially after the night we had. We hardly slept. After round 3, I lost count. And I thought sex was good with Hannah. Man was I stupid. This beautiful woman is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am never letting her go. I begin to kiss her down her neck slowly and gently trying to wake her up.

"Mmmm...Zander. Are you ever going to leave me alone?"she says groggily.

"Never." I tell her as I capture her mouth with mine.

The kisses get more heated before she breaks away.

"Baby, I need to get a shower." She says breathlessly.

"Mmm...yes please." I say with a smirk.

"Oh no!" She says. "You never stop." She says with a chuckle.

"Please......I promise I will just wash you and massage you." I beg her.

"Fine. But behave yourself." She says.

Yeah that's not happening.

She walks slowly to the bathroom. "Baby, are you ok?" I ask concerned.

"Yeah...just sore. You know?" She explains.

"I am sorry." I say feeling guilty.

"Don't be sorry. Last night was the most amazing night of my life. It felt wonderful. I love you." She says as gets on her tip toes to give me a peck on the lips.

I instantly deepen the kiss before picking her up and carrying her into the shower with me. I turn the water on, placing her under the rainfall stream and I watch as the water cascades down her beautiful skin. She closes her eyes and leans back into the shower allowing more water to cover her body. I am hard just watching her. I turn her around so I can begin by shampooing her hair. She moans as I lather her scalp with the lavender scented hair product and I turn her around to let it rinse out under the water. I then slowly wash every inch of her body with body wash. After I finish and rinse her off, I begin kissing down her neck slowly and seductively.

"I thought you said you were just going to help wash me?" She says.

"I also said massage and this is part of the massage." I explain as I move down to take her beautiful breast and nipple into my mouth.

"Mmmmm....that feels so good." She mumbles out as I continue to pay attention to each breast equally.

I stop for a moment to look into her eyes before I crash my lips into hers. She wraps her arms tightly around by neck as I deepen the kiss and I grab her legs under her ass until I am holding her in my arms. I walk over until I have her back against the wall of the shower. I break the kiss long enough to meet eyes with her and tell her "I will never get enough of you." I say as I line myself back up to her entrance.

I slowly slide my hard wet cock into her hot juicy folds and I began to pump in and out of her as I hold her against the wall. She lets out small pants and moans with each thrust. God she is such a fucking turn on.

Before long she is yelling out "Yes!! Oh my God yes baby!! Right there!!" As she has probably the 20th orgasm in the past 24 hrs.

I really need to leave her alone after this. Her undoing causes mine as well and I yell out her name as I explode inside of her.

After we finish the shower I carry her exhausted body back into bed. I cover her up and kiss her cheek as she falls back into a deep slumber. I have to leave her so she can actually sleep or I will just repeatedly fuck her until neither of us could walk. Like I said my wolf is a horny asshole. I get dressed and leave her sleeping peacefully in her bed as I set out to do my alpha duties for the day.

Ariana's POV

I wake up feeling relaxed but still very weak and sore. Zander is a sex God or something I swear. He has never ending stamina. But oh my God can he make me feel amazing. His touch, the way he makes love to me, everything feels so wonderful. I feel like our bond has definitely intensified. I guess the fact that we finally had sex has everything to do with that. I just am so in love with him. And to think that we couldn't hardly stand each other in the beginning. I knew deep down though that he was a good person. I get up and get dressed and head downstairs in search of Zander and Eli. I find Eli playing video games and Charlotte sitting on the couch reading.

"Good morning everyone. Has anyone seen Zander?" I ask curiously.

Eli ignores me and Charlotte looks up from her book.

"Yes dear he had to go take care of pack duties. He will be back soon." She says.

"Ok." I answer happily as I make my way into the kitchen to grab something to eat. Charlotte follows me into the kitchen.

"So...how are you feeling?" She asks me.

I furrow my eyebrows confused momentarily before I realize what she is asking me. I turn ten shades of red. This is so embarrassing.

"Don't be embarrassed dear. I am married to an alpha too remember?" She chuckles.

"Do you feel like your bond has gotten stronger?" She asks. I nod my head yes.

"That's wonderful. I am so glad my son has found you sweet girl." She says as she gives me a hug. I almost cry at how nice it feels to have a motherly figure in my life again.

I spend the rest of the day not doing much of anything which felt pretty nice considering all the physical activity I endured from the night before. Later in the afternoon I decide to go look for Zander since I hadn't laid eyes on him all day. The mate bond pull is just so strong now. I can't stand being away from him for long periods of time. After searching for a bit I find him outside on the patio talking to someone. The closer I get I realize he's talking to my least favorite pack member right now. Hannah. Then I see him lean in to hug her and as she hugs him back tightly while rubbing his back. She then stands on her tip toes and gives him a kiss on the cheek as she pulls away and stares right in my direction. A bitchy smirk on her face. All I see is red.