Blessed

A random one shot. Not realted to the previous one. Hope you would like it.
______________________________________

A rainy day, a plate full of crispy and hot pakoras. What else was needed to make a rainy day more beautiful.

Oh! Sorry I forgot to introduce myself I am Riddhima more precisely speaking Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania.

Life has changed a lot for me it is true if I say that zindagi naam hi surprises ka hai kab kaha kya ho jaye kisi ko nhi pata chalta.

My life was truly an example for the above statement. One year back if you would ask me about The great Vansh Raisinghania I would say that he is the most arrogant and rude person on this planet. Khadus kahika.The person whom I hated the most. A devil in disguise.

But now look at myself today I am here carrying a part of him. Yes you heard it right I am 6 months pregnant.
Trust me this is the most wonderful phase of my life. Motherhood is a blessing. I am just waiting for the day when I will be holding my baby in my arms.

Talking about Vansh he is not the person as he shows himself to the world. He is loving, extremely caring and protective and need not to say extremly obssessive and possessive when it comes to me and his baby. From the peron whom I hate the most to the person whom I love to eternity.

From not wanting to be a father to being the most amazing father was an incredible jounery. Nowadays I really need to push him to the office or else he would be clinging to me 24*7 giving the excuse of taking care of me and baby.

Talking to the baby at night was his daily ritual. Even if he is busy or dead tired he never skips to talk to his baby at the night. Sometimes I chuckle listening to his innocent talks.

I still remeber quarreling with him over the fact that whether it would be a prince or princess. He wanted a princess more precisely daddy's princess and I wanted a prince who would be Mama's boy. I really wanted a baby boy who would exactly resemble his father. Hey but I dont him to be  arrogant and stuborn like the VRS. I dont have the capability of handling another tiny VRS .

Our married life wasnt at all a bed of roses. From the day 1 of our marriage we had problems in between us. But when I realised that he was not at all the person whom I was made to believed  made myself guilty to the  core. Many a times I wanted to tell him the truth but the mere thought of him hating me always prevented from speaking the truth and when I spoke out the truth it had already done destruction. He jumped of the cliff thinking  that I betrayed him and my world appeared shattering. The mere fact of seeing him die in front of my eyes still breaks my soul.

Coming back as Vihaan was a part of his plan but being unaware of that I was dying each and every moment thinking about how I lost him. When I realised he was Vansh I was so happy it felt like I got my life back. But his revenge again made me lifeless. It felt as if someone ripped of my soul. He snatched my identity and gave it to another woman.

When realisation hitted him he asked for forgiveness. That day his eyes were holding many emotions. The Vansh Raisinghania who never says sorry just bend on his knees  in front of the whole crowd and repented for his actions.

We both were at fault we both had trust issues with each other that was one of the major reasons why everyone  easily played with us.

All these situations made us more and more closer and we realised that trust is the base of any relationship. We promised that we wont hide things from each other.

Today I feel my self blessed that  Vansh came into my life. Honestly speaking I would like to thank Kabir for sending me to spy on Vansh because if he would'nt have done that then I would never be able to meet my soulmate.

Vansh is the best thing that happened to me. He is exactly like a coconut hard from outside and tender inside.

Many more memories are to be made we need to understand each other more. We need to learn about each others flaws. We need to make our relationship more strong.

Our baby he will be play a major role in making our relation indestructible.
He will make our life even more beautiful and meaningful.

We both are imperfectly perfect and that's what helps us to evolve into better human beings.

I was engrossed in my thoughts when I heard the horns of his car.

Oh no!! He is back home and if he will catch me eating pakoras he will surely give me a lecture on "eating healthy".
I need to hide these before getting caught. Mr Khadus Raisinghania.

Will forever be blessed for having them in my life😊.

______________________________________

Its again a random thought. Dont know how it came out. Forgive me for the mistakes. Just trying to write dont know whether it was good or messed up.

Do comment your views😊😊

Thank you