Just me.....

Something from the revenge track....

This would be completely Riddhima's pov....

Do tell me your views on this ...

This starts after Vansh brings Riddhima  back to the mansion after all the drama.....

Standing in his room... I feel nothing but numbness ....

I forgave him that day but a question my heart asks me everyday... Will I ever be able to forgive him with my whole heart.....

The answer is still something very unknown... And neither I want to know it's answer.....

I want to love him... But everytime I want to do that... The scene of him abandoning me replays in my mind....

I want to hug him and feel the same peace that I once used to.. feel the same protectiveness that I used to.. the same warmth... But I find nothing... Completely nothing.....

Today when I realised that I was carrying a part of him... I was happy but at the same time something unusual... Will Vansh abandon us again.....

I know he has changed a lot.. I know now he tries to change himself for me... But is that all I need...

That fear of pain... That fear of being left alone... Those three days when I spent alone... Being everything to him but nothing...

Will I ever be able to forgive him...

Every night he comes closer to me... Hids me in his embrace... But still it is not something as before... even Being in his arms feels cold  ....

Trust me I want to love him...... But I just can't.... Just can't.....

I want sometime alone.. sometime to get back the old Riddhima... Sometime.. to cherish myself... Sometime to love myself....

Dadi... Mein kuch dino ke liye Sejal ke pass janaa chahti.. hoon.......

Par beta .... Aisi halat mein.....

Jaane dijiye usee dadi.. bass kuch hi dino ki toh baat hai.... He said ....

Reaching the airport..

I unlocked the door without looking at him....

Getting out my bag... He kept it on the trolley....

Take your time Riddhima.... I know kuch cheeze aise hai jiska bhool paana mushkil hai.... Kuch bhi zaroorat ho I am just a call away....

Kissing my cheek he bidded me a good bye......

Riddhima I'll wait for you....

I listened to his voice....

Glancing at him back I saw a sad smile lingering on his face.....

Without giving him another glance I walked away...

To rediscover myself...

Do tell me how it was and if you like it please do vote..

Thank you..