Ishq 2

Riddhima was crying badly. She somehow reached her home , locked the door from inside , went to her bedroom and thudded down on the floor.

R- Why God why!!!! Everytime I try to run away from my past it comes back to me with a much greater impact. I dont want to see him I dont want to be near him. But Why the hell he Matters to me. Just why!!!!! Today whatever happened was not right! I need to stay strong, I cant melt in front of him. After whatever he has done to me I just cant allow him to play with me... No never Now I will not be affected by him....

At Vansh's Place

V- Is the job done??

A-Yes boss we have got whole information on Ridh...( Vansh dangerously glared at Angre) Woh... I mean Bhabhi we have got her adddress she stays in an Apartment near the West street..

V- Great!! Angre get the car ready we are leaving right now.. And tell the staff to make some changes in my room and make sure all the things are arranged after all the Queen is coming to her Kingdom.

A- Yess boss..

V- And yes the most important thing get a pandit ji.

A- Pandit ji. I mean for what??

V- Just get him Angre. Climax pehale hi jaan loge toh usme maza hi kyaa hai...

Saying this Vansh Devilshly smirked while Angre was puzzled as he was unaware of what was happening in his Devil Boss's brain. 

Vansh and Angre sat in the car and drove off to the destination....

Riddhima's Apartment,

Due to continuous crying her eyes were swollen and she was having a bad headache. She gulped down the pills for headache and was about to go for a shower but suddenly the calling bell rang..

R- Its 9:00 pm who might be here at these odd hours..

Riddhima went to open the door and  she was shocked to see the person in front of her.

R- You!!!  What the hell are you doing here???

V-Common Jaan This is the first time I am coming to Your house and tum aise swaagat kar rahi ho.. Not Fair!!!!!!!

Vansh pushed Riddhima aside and entered the house....

R- Hey!! Tum kaha ja rahe ho

V- Wow Ghar chota hai par kafi cozy and comfortable hai.... Waise bhi jaha tum hoti ho waha comfort aur sukoon apne aap hi aa jata  hai.  Anyway pack your stuff we are going to our home..

R- WTH!! I am not coming anywhere and our home!! I dont remember having a home other than this.. And agar tumhaari bakwaas khatm ho gyi ho toh please get out of here... 

V- Ouch!!! that hurts... You are still stuborn... bilkul jaise bachpan mein thi.... chalo koi ni we knw we have differences once we go to our home we will sort that out... come get ready...

R- I am not coming anywhere.....

V- Fir zid!!! See I asked you two times to come with me now whatever will happen it will only be your fault.. Baad mein mujhpe mat chilaana Ziddhima...

Before Riddhima could understand anything.. she felt a sharp pain on the neck and she fell unconscious...

Vansh had injected her a sedative.. He lifted her in bridal style and went towards the car...

V- Angre get her belongings and lock the house..

3 hrs later...

Riddhima was sleeping comfortably in a warm and cozy bed... 

She got up from her sleep.. and was analysing her surrounding she realises that she is not in her room.. She was in a lavish room which had exactly the same type of interiors as she always wanted in her dream house.....

Suddenly her thoughts are interrupted by a voice...

V- Slept well Jaan ... I know you liked the room I just arranged it the same way you wanted.. Remember You said me about your dream house in our childhood...

R- How dare you kidnap me leave me mujhe apne ghar waapas jaana hai..

V- Jaan what are you saying yeh tumhara ghar hi hai aur yeh hamara kamra..

R- Hamara kamra!!! Tumhare saath ek kamre mein toh kya ek chath ke neeche rehna bhi mujhe manzoor nhi infact uss hawa mein saas lene mein bhi mera dum ghut tha hai jisne tumhe zinda rakha hai..

Vansh was really angered by her words...

He picked up a vase which was kept nearby and throwed it on the floor..

Riddhima was afraid and was on the verge of crying..

V- Enough !!! Tum jaanti ho na ki jab mujhe gussa aata hai toh I forget everything. Its better ki tum mujhe gussa mat dilao and you know ki jab mujhe gussa aata hai toh kya hotaa hain..

Riddhima kept quiet after his outburst as she knew his anger.. Whenever he gets angry he is not his ownself..

V- Mrs Dsouza ....

Vansh shouted.. 

Mrs Ds- Yess sir!!

V- Help your Maam to get ready.. Pandit ji is coming in an hour....

Mrs Ds- Ok sir..

Saying that Vansh left the room and Riddhima was puzzled...

Mrs Ds- Maam please come .. I will help you..

Riddhima glared at her and was unable to understand what was happening..

R(in mind)- Pandit Ji!!! Par why is pandit ji coming.. Chal kya raha hai Vansh ke dimaag mein.....

To be Continued...............

Hello everyone.. 

Sorry for updating late..

Here's Ishq Part 2..

Hope you like it..

Please forgive me for my mistakes.

 Please do comment your views and if you like it please do vote..

Take care 

Stay safe❤❤❤

Byee