Raat ke andhere mein..

A bmw stopped before a huge appartment...

A Man probably in his early 30s dressed in black tuxedo made his way towards the penthouse...

The door was not locked.. he entered in...

Oh!!! So you remember me... A girl spoke, dressed in a red off shoulder thigh-high split dress with lips were coated in deep shade of red....she was sipping her wine..

Apni jaan ko kaise bhool sakta hoon... Spoke the man with a smirk lingering on his lips...

Coming near the girl he took the wine glass from her hand and started sipping....

Hmm.... Just perfectly balanced...  He spoke while creasing her deep red painted lips..

Hmmm... Let's come to the point... Diamonds...

Uff... Itni bhi kya bekaraari hai... Thoda humse bhi mil lijiye... He spoke in a flirty tune...

Business Comes first...

Leading them to the couch he offered her a red pouch...

Pushing him on the couch she sat on his lap and started enquiring the shiny gems in the pouch...

Encircling his arms around her petite waist and sniffing her smell he sat there.. while she was keen on checking the gems..

Jitna socha thaa usse kahi zyaada khoobsurat... She was mesmerized to see those beautiful diamonds...

Tumhe kya laga Vansh aise hi daava karega... Cheez woh ho jiska koi mol hi na ho... He answered still lost in her...

Par  koi toh mol hoga iska.... She enquired while her hands clutching his hair...

Hmm.. bahut khaas hain yeh... Sirf aur sirf tumhaare liye only 2500cr...

2500cr tum mujhse meri zindagi ki aadhi kamaai maang rahe ho...

Jab cheez hi itni khaas ho toh keemat bhi utni special honi chahiye na jaan... Huskily he reverted back placing open mouth kisses on her nape...

Aur agar mein kahoon ki mujhe yeh keemat manzoor nhi toh... She enjoyed his touch and gave more access to him...

Par tumhaari dhadkane kuch aur hi keh rahi hain.. ja..aan tum bhi jaanti ho aur mein bhi ki yeh tumhaare liye kitna important hai...

I have a deal for you and I am sure you gonna enjoy it...

I'm already enjoying it.. he smirked and placed  open mouth kisses on the mole on her collar bone...

Let's sign the deal with Chang at 5000cr and profit mein se aadhe tumhaare aur aadhe mere... Joh tumhe chahiye woh tumhe mil jayega and joh mujhe chahiye tha woh mujhe...

Impressed sweetheart... He spoke in a husky voice while creasing her thigh which was visible due to high split dress....

So let's lock of the deal my dear enemy... She said eyeing his lips..

Glad to... He leaned to her lips without leaving a space and locked them passionately with his...

After a good 5 mins of making out they left each other....

She stood up from his lap and went towards the shelf to grab the remaining bottle of wine...

Removing his tux and opening his cuffs he rolled his sleeves up....

Handling him his glass she walked to enjoy the view of the city night from one of those high glass windows....

Kuch khaas baat hein na iss raat mein kitne raaz chupaaye rakta hai yeh apne andar .....

Yahi toh khaasiyat hai andhere ki apne andar hazaaron raaz chupaaye baitha hai.. He came close to her and encircled his hands around her... Sipping his wine and enjoying the view...

Bilkul hamaari tarah... Din ke ujaale mein doo dushman aur raat ke andhere mein ishq mein doobe hue doo dil aur jism..

She hugged him tighter and sniffed his woody scent evading her senses..

Love me Vansh... Just make me forget everything...

Think about it you can't back off you are playing with fire... And once this fire engulfs you... You simply can't back of Ms Riddhima Raichand urf Mrs Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania...

I want to feel every inch of you.. drown in you... I want to feel you inside me.. love me Jaan.. make me forget the world....

Smirking he picked her up and led to their bedroom....

Spending a night full of passion and desire...

Making her forget everything...

So I don't know what crap I just wrote.. forgive me for that...

Do comment your views and if you like it please do vote...

Thank you