Love

Another Os not related to the plot of the show

Ishq part 2 will be updated later

Hope you enjoy it

VR Mansion,

The whole mansion was decorated as a new bride. Why not! it was the occasion of Ganesh Chathurthi. Raisinghania's are known in the whole city for celebrating the festival royally.

Dadi-What are you doing? Pooja aaj hai kal nhi apne haath jaldi chalao.

Servant- Ji Dadi ji.

Dadi- Such a big house and when you search someone for doing a task everyone have their excuses ready beforehand. Arey! Ishani you are not ready till now pooja ka wakt chala aa raha hai aur tum abhi bhi in kapdon mein ghoom rahi ho. Jao jaake ready ho jao jaldi aur ha baaki sabko bhi bol dena.

Ish: Dadi why are you taking unwanted stress jinko pooja mein aana hoga they will come and I will just get ready within half an hour. So you dont worry.

Dadi: Acha acha theek hai. Par yeh batao tumhara bhai kaha hai?

Ish: Honge wahi jaha har ganesh chathurthi ke din hote hain.

Dadi was really worried for her grandson he had distanced himself from his family he had just became a machine deprived of all emotions. He had became a complete workholic.

Dadi notices Vansh along with Angre entering the hall.

Dadi: Aree Vansh beta tum aagaye aaj ganesh chathurthi...

Vansh Glared at Dadi and she was unable to complete her sentence as she was aware of the reason behind that glare. So she silently left the place.

V: Angre do this work by tomorrow and yes make sure no one dares to come to my room today or else you wont be spared.

Angre nodded his head and muttered a yes.

Vansh left the hall and went towards his room.

Locking the room from inside he went to the bathroom to have a cold shower.

After completing the shower Vansh came out and made sure that all the windows and the door was properly closed so that no one could peep in. Once made sure he walked towards the bookshelf and shifted it a bit. A door was visible it was locked and only Vansh was able to access it as it required his biometrics.

Vansh opened the door and made his way. It was a dark room and was completely isolated from the mansion as no one was aware about the presence of such a room not even Angre.

Vansh switched on the lights.

V: You know na you are a lier, a cheater, a betrayer, you promised me you promised to stay forever with me and what did you do you just left me. Why just why!!!! Dont keep smiling Damn it!!! Just answer me.

A huge portrait of a beautiful woman who was smiling was present there.

It was Portrait of Riddhima, Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania.

It was made by Vansh himself .

V: You know na I used to hate this day I just used to hate it as it  disturbed me with my Mom's memories and Now this day reminds me of one of my most dreadful memories. Three years back on the same day I lost You. I lost you Jaan. That accident it.. It just snatched you away from me.

Three years back on the ocassion of Ganesh Chathurthi they had gone to Bappa's temple but while returning back they faced a deadly accident due to which Riddhima passed away while Vansh was in coma  for almost 6 months.

V: You were so happy that day werent you? Your laughter still echos in my ears. That day If we wouldnt have  went to that temple you would be here with me. You made me believe in God once again. But what did your God do?? He snatched my most precious possession. I was right your God is not there if he would have been there he would have returned you back. But he never listened to me. He just snatched you.........

He went towards a cupboard and opened it.

V: See Jaan your lehnga.

He said while clutching the red bridal lehanga.

V: You were looking so beautiful on that day so etheral. Red was your colour Jaan whenever you wear red my heart stops.

He took out a wooden box and opened it. It had all the jewellery that belonged to her.

V: These anklets once these belonged to my mom then you. Every time you used to tease me with this and I would wander searching you. 

Next he went towards a section of the cupboard where all kinds and colours of bangles were there.

V: I brought many kinds of precious bangles for you but you always loved those glass bangles of different colors. The clinking sound of these were a melody to my ears. Do you remember this?? This mangalsutra. You always used to adorn yourself with Mangalsutra and sindoor of my name and it used to fill me up with a sense of pride as these depicted that you belonged to me.

He looked around the room. The room was decorated with various kinds of photos of Riddhima and all her belongings.

V: You taught me to love. In this world where people only use you for money and power you just loved me selflessly. 

Vansh laid down on the floor and curled himself to fetal position.

V: My family my so called family just loved me for the luxuries I provide them but you , you were different you loved Vansh not Vansh Raisinghania. You gave me all the happiness and immense love. The five years that we spent together were the only years I lived. Now this Vansh Is just a living body with a dead soul.

He cried and shouted loudly

Riddhimaaaaaaaaaa come back to me jaan please come back I promise I will never leave your side. I will love you more but please come back to me jaan please come back...... Your Vansh is nothing without you nothing.. Jaan Riddhima................

He kept crying and muttering her name and drifted to deep slumber........

May be Riddhima Is not with him today but he cherishes all her memories...

Day by Day he is falling more  for her. Day by day he is drowning himself in her.

People say that love ends when one of the two is no more but love is eternal it just keeps on growing more and more and more.......

Forever love................................

So I dont know what I just wrote now... I have no idea😅😅

Sorry If I bored you forgive me for that.

And forgive me for my mistakes.

Please give me new suggestions for the upcoming as I am not getting what to write next. All your suggestions are welcomed.

Please comment your views and if you like it please do vote..

Take care everyone and stay safe❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you