Gift...

Dadaa..... Rehan and Vanya rushed towards their dad who just returned from work....

Saamne se hatiye... Sone waali dadii hume hamare dadda ke paass Jana hai... Rehan shouted at chanchal who was standing midway of the hall ....

Dadaa... Rehan and Vanya hugged each of his leg clinging to him more.....

Pyaare daddaa..... Khoobsurat daddaa... Hum aapse bahut pyaar karte hain....both of them together sang....

Vansh laughed at his dramatic kids. .......

Achaa.. achaa .... Andar toh aane doo... Yahaa khade hokar hi saare baatein karoge ..... Vansh spoke holding both of their tiny hands in his huge one....

Talking with them and holding them Vansh walked....

The twins pulled him to his room .....

Riddhima was arranging clothes.. when she suddenly found the trio laughing and giggling.....

Climbing onto the bed the twins started jumping... While Vansh went towards the dressing table to remove his watch....

Khoobsurat dadda ...  Hame aapse bahut zaroori baat karni hai... Vanya spoke and Rehan nodded in a yes.....

Haa haa .... Dadaa.. bahut zaroori hai ..... Aur hum intezaar nhi kar sakte..Rehan spoke......

Removing his blazer and unbuttoning his cuffs Vansh went towards them....

Achaa... Aisi kaun si zaroori baat hai...

Hum abhi nhi bataaynge... Aapko pehale thande paani se nahaana chahiye... Vanya spoke....

Hein... Aise kyon... Vansh narrowed his eyes looking towards the mischievous glint in their eyes....

Taaki aap thande dimaag se hamaari baat sunn Sako..... Rehan completed....

Riddhima laughed listening to the trio.... The overdramatic kids of her.....

Ohk... Chalo ab aap dono ne bola hai toh manna padega... Vansh moved closer to them to kiss them but they moved back....

Germs papa... Germs hai..aap bahr se aaye ho... Pehale thande paani aur Dettol ke soap se nahaake aana fir hame kissi doo... Vanya spoke....

Vansh narrowed his eyes at them..and nodding his head defeated he went to take a shower.....

While going he eyed at Riddhima as if asking her... What the twins wanted...
But she shrugged her shoulder in disapproval....

Pyaari maa.... Khaanaa doo naa hume.... Rehan spoke....

Haa... Maa... Khanaa doo naa.... Fir Hume dadaa se zaroori baat bhi toh karni hai.... Vanya added...

Maa.... Aap Sabse pyaari hoo.... Both of them sang....

Sighing she left the room... Seems like her dearest kids wanted something big....

Dinner was over.... And everyone was back to their respective rooms...

The twins had changed into their nightsuits... And were sitting on the bed waiting for their daddy dearest... They had a habit of sleeping with their maa and daddaa.. listening to various stories and enjoying...

Riddhima was doing her night routine sitting beside the dressing table... And the twins were continuously blabbering.... And she was smiling listening to their silly talks.......

Vansh entered the room only to be greeted joyfully by the kids...

Khoobsurat papa... Vanya shouted....

Vansh sat on the bed and Vanya quickly acquired the her position on his lap....

Kissing on his bearded cheeks.... Aww... Dadaa.... Aapki yeh black black dhaadhi chubti hai.... Vanya stated...

Rehan too crept on his lap and kissed the other side of his cheek... And creasing his beard with his tiny palm....

No Vanu... Yeh bahut achi hai.... Rehan spoke...

No..

No....

Both of them started fighting and scrutinizing the situation Vansh spoke in between...

Aap dono ko zaroori baat karni thi... Bhool gaye... Clutching both of them in his lap... He spoke...

And listening to his words suddenly they kept quiet...

Haa... Dadda... Bahut urgent hai.. Rehan spoke....

Daddaa... Hume naa next birthday pe gift chahiye.... Vanya spoke... Keeping her small palm under her chin....

Par aapka b'day aane mein toh abhi bahut time hai.... Vansh spoke..

Haa daddaa... Par hum aapko pehale hi bataa rahe hain... Taaki aap ache se dhoond ke hamaare liye laa sako... Rehan spoke...

Achaa... Aisa kya hai... Vansh enquired...

Woh na hume sweet sa.. cute sa... Fluffy sa..... Vanya spoke...

Chotu sa... Golu molu sa... Binaa daant waala... Rehan added....

While Vansh listened to them curiously...

Chotu baby brother chahiye... Both of them shouted in unison....

Kya... Now it was Riddhima and Vansh who were standing like they saw a ghost....

The twins nodded in agreement...

Haa... Hamaare dost ne bola ki agar hum apne dadda se bolenge toh woh hamaare liye chotu Bhai laa denge... Vanya spoke...

Haa isiliye hum pehale hi bol rahe hain... Taki aap hamare bday pe ek accha waala chotu Bhai dhoondke laa sako... Rehan added....

Aap laaoge na dadda... Hamaare khoobsurat dadda... Pyaare dadda.... Lambe dadda .....

Both of them spoke and kissed his cheeks again... And Vansh was sitting like a statue registering whatever happened..

Acquiring their position on the bed they pulled the comforter over them...

Bina daant waala chahiye dadda... Vanya added....

Aur soft aur golu molu bhi.... Rehan added....

Mumbling good night to their parents they drifted off to a peaceful sleep..

Leaving their parents shocked...

Surely they're going to have a tough time with them...

Sorry for the crap...

Goodnight everyone...

Take care and stay safe ❤️❤️

Aur pasand aaye toh vote aur comment bhi kar dena....

Thank you ❤️