Who Am I

Hello everyone..

Sorry for not replying to ur comments on the previous story.. I read all the comments but was not able to reply as I was a bit busy.. Thank You for all ur amazing comments and thank you for supporting mee...

This Os is very Random

It was another day for Riddhima at the VR Mansion..

She just got married to Vansh a week before..

She came in here as a physio for his sister and today she is here as his wife and the daughter in law of the Raisinghania family..

She chuckled thinking about where her fate has taken her...

The day Kabir asked her to pay the price of her love and marry Vansh she got to know that Kabir was using her.. from that day onwards she broke all the ties with him and confessed the reason of her arrival to Vansh...

She came to know that Actually Vansh knew everything about her and was playing along..

But the confessions really relieved her as now she didnt had to fear and can live her life..

The thing which was constantly irking her was that why Vansh married her.. He was like a puzzle for her.. Although they were married but Riddhima didnt knew a single thing about him clearly.. He was like a password protected device.. Vansh  didnt even properly talked to her. He behaved to her as if she was an outsider

Now it was enough for her.. She needed to know what was happening in his mind... 

With all these thoughts she rushed to his study room..

On the way ,

Ar- Aree bhabhi ji kaha ja rhi hain bahut jaldi mein lagg rahin hain aap kaho toh kuch madad kar doon aapki...

R- No thanks devar ji agar mujhe kuch chahiye hoga toh mein aapke bade bhai se keh doongi.. aap chinta na kare aur apna khaali dimaag ko stress na dee..

With that Riddhima left from there leaving an irritated Aryan.

At the study,

Vansh was indulged in his laptop,

R- Vansh We need to talk

V- Shoot I am listening to you..

Vansh replied still being indulged in the laptop..

This angered Riddhima and she went and closed his laptop..

V- WTH I was doing an important work..

R- Wow duniya mein sab kuch tumhaare liye important hain sab kuch mere alaawa..

V- Speak it clearly ki tum kehna kya chahti ho..

R- Who am I to you????

V- Are u Ghajni.. Ok If you forgot let me tell you that you are my wife and we just got married a week before..

Now Riddhima was clearly irritated..

R- Thank you for your precious info Mr VRS..  Please to explain what kind of husband and wife we are.. Oh Yaa the husband who not even talks to me who just comes and goes to room as a random room mate.. Naam ke liye pati patni tum ek dost ki tarah bhi mujhse baat nhi karte apna wakt nhi dete what am I supposed to do..What is the future of this namesake relationship.. Why did you married me.. Was that just to find out my identity if thats the reason then everything is clear to u now or do you wanted me to spend ur ni...

Riddhima was cutted in between by  Vansh..

V- Dont you dare complete that.. You are not that for me agar mujhe apni raatein tumhaare saath bitaani hoti na toh I would have done that long back.. Aur rahi baat identity pata laga ne ki toh I dont marry every single girl jiss par mujhe shak hoo..