His... part2

Rajveer Raichand always knew to win but here his own daughter was making him loose his game....

It was 11 in the morning when Riddhima came back...

Giving an annoyed look to Rajveer Riddhima headed to her room...

Where the hell were you Riddhima...

Jaante toh hain.. phir pooch kyon rahe hain...

What the hell were you doing with that bastard...

Come one Mr Raichand aapko kya lagta hai what was I doing with him...

Riddhima!!! You're talking to your dad.. and from now on you won't meet that bastard....

Aur iska faisla aap nhi karenge... Meri zindagi se maine aapka Naam uss din mita diya thaa jiss din aapne mujhse meri maa ko cheenaa....

Angrily Riddhima walked towards her room....

Here in Vansh's office...

A furious Riddhima walked towards his cabin...

The staff was well aware of what she was and no one had the guts to stop her...

Dashing into his cabin she noticed that he was talking something important with Angre...

She walked towards the couch and sat there...

Angre and Vansh noticed her...

Angre went out.. without uttering anything...

Riddhima was about to light her cigarette.. but Vansh snatched it...

Nowadays it's increasing.. once in a while is quite ok but regularly no...

Vansh please just a single puff...

No means no Riddhima I can't take chances with your health...

Annoyed Riddhima pulled him over her...

Tracing finger over her face he spoke so tell me Miss Raichand what's the matter... I know whenever you smoke you are stressed out...

Climbing over him she sat on his lap... Take care of him Vansh I just can't...

Relaaaxx!!! Don't you trust me... I promise sab kuch theek kardoonga mein...

Assuring her he pecked her lips...

It was Sehgal's party and all the major business families were invited...

Riddhima came there with her father...

Noticing Vansh he rushed towards him and pecked his lips... vansh also reciprocated to her...

An angry Rajveer walked towards them....

Raisinghania don't create a scene here...

Vansh was smirking... Holding her close to him by waist...

Look at you Mr Raichand you are angry.. oh ho!!! Don't stress your old self so much waise bhi heart attacks ka zamaana hai... Kab kaha kya ho jaaye Kaun jaane...

Directing his gaze towards Riddhima he spoke...

Jaan you wanna join me for a drink????

Suree...

Rajveer Raichand was now ragging...

Raisinghania I won't spare you...

Enjoy the party Mr Raichand...

He winked and left taking Riddhima with him...

Next day the relationship between The great VRS and Riddhima Raichand was the talk of the town

Belonging to one of the most named families and Vansh himself being a huge name it created a huge buzz...

Although there were speculations about them being in a Relationship but still nothing had a valid proof but yesterday after the party everything was crystal clear...

News channels were making best of the opportunity and flashing their prime times with VRS and his girlfriend's pics...

Not only Rajveer Raichand but Anupriya Raisinghania was also raged at all this...

She reached Vansh's penthouse...

Ringing the bell she stood at the door...

The ringing of the calling bell disturbed Vansh's sleep...

He was about to get up but a hand hugged him tightly...

Please bass kuch der aur  Vansh... Don't go..

Riddhima hugged him tighter and placed her head on his chest...

Kissing her forehead.  I am joining you back in just a minute... Let me check who is here early morning...

Settling a sleepy Riddhima back on bed.. he went towards the door...

Opening the door he gave an uninterested look...

What's happening Vansh...

He was still not bothered..

Is that girl in here...

oh!! Comeon Mrs Anupriya Raisinghania... Don't interfere in my life...

You're forgetting what this girl's father has done to us.

Oh!! I know everything and her father did that not her... I love her for who she is and it doesn't bother me who is her father.... And please I have told you many times stop interfering in my life You are just my dad's wife not my mother so don't try be one.. you just take care of your not so good son..

A furious Anupriya walked away..

Coming back to the room he realised Riddhima had heard their convo...

Settling himself beside her he hugged her...

Why are we like this Vansh..

Thats what makes us unique...

Do you hate me...

I can never hate my life Riddhima.. you have been with me in those difficult situations where everyone left me...

Make him payback Vansh.. make him suffer for everything he has done...

Soon jaan.. soon... Everyone will get the share of what they did...

He spoke with a Devilish glint in his eyes and hugging her closer...

To be continued...

So here's the next part...

What do you think Rajveer Raichand has done??

I will try to finish it by next update...

I will update my rest books soon sorry for the delay..

Do tell me how it was and if you like it please do vote...

And please do tell if you want me to write on any particular plot... I would love that...

Thank you..