Sacchai...

Hello all

Someone had requested me to write an Os on navratri track but I don't remember who it was... So this one shot is specially dedicated to that person... If you read it please tell me in the comments who it was😅

Kyon mere saath hamseha aisa hota hai... Vansh aur mera rishta bahut muskhil se ek acchi shuruat ki aur badh raha thaa aur bass palak jhapakte hi sab kuch bikhar Gaya...

Please mujhe koi raasta dikhaaiye maata raani jisse mein sab kuch theek kar sakoon...

Riddhima was sitting near to Goddess Durga's idol she prayed.. creasing the red bangles that Vansh made her wear a lone tear escaped her beautiful orbs...

She wanted things to be better between them she wanted to start afresh with him but everything was messed up...

His cold behaviour towrads her had change everything between them... They were again back to square one...

With all the thoughts in her mind she went to her room...

Entering the room she found it empty....

Vansh... Vansh kahaa gaya... Jaanti hoon woh naraaz hai.. par aise bina bataaye kaha chala gaya....

It was time for the aarti....

Her eyes were searching for him but  he was not there....

She was about to take the chunar from the pooja thaal but it flied away...

(As shown in the show)

Somehow it reached the backyard where Ragini's statute was there....

Giving a deep sigh she picked up the chunar.. but her gaze fell on something black lying beneath the statue...

Curiosity arosed in her... Shoving the dried leaves away she picked up the black material... Only to identify it as a memory card...

Memory card!!! Woh bhi yahaan.. kis ka ho sakta hai...

Kya ho saktaa hai isme... Kahi Vansh ka toh nahi...

Kya mujhe dekhna chahiye... Par agar Vansh ka hua toh usse lagega ki mein fir se uski jasoosi kar rahi hoon... Aur woh aur gussa ho jayega... I guess mujhe yeh vansh ko de dena chahiye..

With a determination to present the memory card before Vansh she left the backyard...

Reaching the room she realised that Vansh still wasn't there...

Keeping the memory card safely in the closet she went to change for the night...

When she came back she saw Vansh was already there and was busy on call....

It was clearly evident from the tone he was speaking that he was angry probably something related to business...

Kya mujhe abhi Vansh ko yeh dikhana chahiye... Dekhne se lag raha hai ki woh bahut gusse mein hain.. par agar der kardi toh kya pata sab kuch aur bigad jaayee... Nhi... Mujhe yeh Vansh ko dikhana chahiye.. koi baat nhi gussa karega toh sun loongi... Par aur der nahi karnaa chahti.. waise bhi hamaare beech sab kuch already bigada hua hai.....

She went towards the closet and grabbed the memory card...

Taking deep breath to calm herself and gain some confidence she went towards Vansh....

Vansh.....

Annoyed he looked at her...

Woh Ragini...