A Revelation (part 2)

The servant led her to Vansh's room.

Upon entering the room she was annoyed. The room was dark themed and Riddhima being a cheerful person loved colors.

R- Jaisa insaan waisa kamra. Sab kuch black ya grey. Khadoos boring akdu.. kaise rahon iss kamre mein...

Annoyed she left to the washroom.

Here Vansh was back from his meeting.

V- Maa.....

U- Tu aagaya acha hua dinner bhi tayaar hai...

Uma stopped talking as she noticed Vansh was busy as if finding someone. His gaze was roming around the whole living room.. Uma chuckled at the realisation..

U- Tere kamre mein hain...

Vansh was shocked as he realised he was caught...

V- Ka..un.. Ma..

Uma twisted his ear and spoke..

V- Teri Maa hoon main sab jaanti hoon..

Vansh walked towards his room without speaking....

Vansh entered his room. Although he used the Same room from many years yet today something was different something special..

V- where's she....

Then he realised that she must be in the shower..

Here Riddhima was relaxing herself in the bathtub  after a tiring journey.

R- oh!! God I forgot my clothes.. How stupid I am..

She wore the bathrobe and walked towards the room unaware of the fact that Vansh was already in the room..

Humming her favourite song she opened the door..

She was going towards the closet but stopped on tracks as she noticed Vansh was standing there with his back towards her..

R- WTH!!! Vansh!!! Yeh kab aaya ab mein kyaa karoon.. Yeh toh wahi pe khada hai ab apne kapde kaise pehanoo...

She was about to rush towards the bathroom but she was stopped by a husky voice...

V- Kahaa jaane ki jaldi hai sweetheart...

Riddhima was embarrassed.....

Her heartbeats became faster when she heard the footsteps approaching her...

She wanted to run away but somehow she was rooted to the place..

Vansh came near her.. and spoke huskily in her ears..

V- U looking hot...

Riddhima's cheeks were now the deepest shade of red....

She was just loosing herself in the moment....

V- I missed you... I promise I will make your... Oops our... London trip memorable....

Riddhima was now terrified...

She had now idea what was Vansh talking about...

V- Get yourself ready jaan... Trust me you won't regret coming to London..

He kissed her cheeks and left to washroom..

Riddhima was beyond shocked.

Vansh kissed her.. it was the first time he was doing something like that and he called her Jaan which further made Riddhima blush....

R- Yeh kyaa ho rahaa hai bappa Vansh .... Yeh kya karne waala hai... Mujhe ... Mujhe... Kuch samajh nhi aa raha...

To be continued.....

Tell me how this part was...

And sorry for the late update... Was a bit busy...

If you want me to continue this shot please do comment...

If you like it please do vote..

Thank you