Cruise

Please do more comments 🥺🥺

Here Vansh and Riddhima had a love marriage... She is not a spy..

Our sources have informed that your equipments are faulty...

What are you saying?? Spoke Rudra Raisinghania to the investor who had signed the deal with them....

May I know why you think so... And here comes the Great VRS who had heard  their conversation..

VR aaj aapne bahut intezaar karvayaa...

Well intezaar ka fal Vansh hota hai... He spoke with the classic smirk of his...

So kya keh rahe thee aapke sources mere equipments ke baare mein...

Hamaare sources ne bataaya ki inki quality par bharosa nhi kiya ja sakta..and I don't want to ruin my business by signing this deal with you...

Ye equipments jinhe mein khud design karta hoon yeh mera business hi nhi mera passion hai.. aur aap mere passion pe sawaal utha rahe hain...

So jab baat aa hi gayi hai toh inhe test mein khud karoonga.. he spoke back in a challenging tone....

Samundar kaafi rough hai...

Aapke ilzaam se kam..

So.. ab aapne mujh par itna bada ilzaam lagaya hai toh usko wrong prove karne ke badle mein kuch bahut badaa daav pe lagna chahiye....
Right Mr Tiwari...

Ok I am ready.. Tiwari spoke overconfidently...

With a devilish smirk Vansh spoke... Agar meine aapko wrong prove kar diya toh aap apni poori southeast Asia ka business mere naam karenge...

This was a huge shocker for Tiwari.. Southeast Asian zone contributed more than half of his total business... Yet to fullfill his ego he agreed..

Aur agar mera shak shi hua toh.. he counter questioned...

Toh deal hi nhi hogi kyonki mein zindaa hi nhi bachoonga....

Mera sher dekho kya karne waalaa hai. An overjoyed Rudra Raisinghania spoke to the family...

Eager to find out what was in-store the whole family walked towards the deck....

Vansh was all ready in his diving suit...

The family was not at all bothered.. they were quite casual about it.... except from one whose eyes held concern for him....

She knew he loved to challenge and play dangerous games... But she was worried... Her life dependent on him...

Everything was perfect but suddenly he lost his pace and dived deep into the sea...

Seconds,minutes went away but there was not a trace of him... The water was still...

Fear gripped her.... She clutched the reelings of the deck tighter.. eyes teary.. lips trembling in fear... She was on the verge of passing out...

See the equipment is faulty my sources were correct... Smirked Tiwari...

Suddenly the calm sea got disturbed Indicating something... All eyes fixed at that point and here he is the Great VRS all fit and fine...

Tiwari went pale...

Changing himself he went to celebrate this victory...

Spotting Tiwari He smirked...

Congrats Mr Tiwari iss deal ke khushi mein jashn toh hona hi chahiye naa... Enjoy the party Tiwari...