Riddhima (cont....)

A continuation of sassy Riddhima from my previous Os titled Riddhima..

Inline comments please 🥺

Vansh.... Riddhima's soft and sensual voice attracted his attention....

Haa... Bolo Vansh replied still concentrating on his laptop...

She got up from her seat and sat on Vansh's lap... Sensually creasing his face with her long fingers... And Vansh being lost in her touch....

Mere liye kuch bhi karoge jaan.... Riddhima's slow sensual voice melted him... Tracing his face... She reached his neck... Creasing in a painfully slow movement... Creasing his Adam's apple with her finger.... Riddhima placed a wet kiss there....

Groaning Vansh tightened his hold on her waist pulling her closer .....

Jaan.....

Hmmm.... Vansh responded eyes still closed and leaning back on the king chair enjoying his wife's sweet torture...

Kuch bhi karoge mere liye..... Again her sensual voice evoked hidden desires in him......

Kuch bhi......... Vansh answered still lost....

From his neck her hands reached his well built chest.... Playing with his shirt buttons she opened one or two of them.... Slowly moving her hands inside and touching the warmth of his skin... Reaching towards a bit left to his chest... She stopped at his heartbeat.... Placing her hand over there....

Kyaa yeh dil sirf mere liye dhadakta hai.....

Sirf aur sirf tumhaare liye .... Vansh replied......

Kisi bhi hadh tak Jaa sakte ho mere liye.....

Kisi bhi hadh tak..... Vansh spoke massaging her waist.....

Toh firr.... Riddhima stopped...

Toh fir... Vansh asked deliberately....

Vansh bhai.... Vansh bhai...Ishani stormed uninvited to his office room....

Her statement got stuck as she saw his brother in a comprising situation with her not so dearest bhabhi.....

WTH Ishani Raisinghania... Tameez naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai... Kisi couple ke personal space mein aise hi dhakke maarke nhi ghuss sakti tum...Riddhima shouted on Ishani....

Causing Vansh smirk... He loved this fierce woman and that's what attracted him the most....

Excuse me bha... Bhi.. mujhe nhi pataa thaa..ki VR empire ka office room kisi couple ka private space ho sakta hai... Go and make out in your own room....  And don't you dare raise your voice in front of me.... Ishani retorted with a smirk....

Excused ish... Aani.... Ab tak nhi pataa thaa toh ab pataa karlo... VR empire ka office room kisi couple ka personal space bhi ho sakta hai..... And mein toh unchi awaaz mein baat karoongi.... Haq hai meraa.... aur next time... Aane se pehale knock karke aane kyaa pataa agli baar kuch bahut naazuk sa dekh lo Jo Tumhaari nanhi si aanke sehan na kar paaye...right jaan .....Riddhima spoke winking and again sat back on Vansh's lap with a smirk on her face and arms looping around his neck....

Ishani was irked throughout the day... Riddhima had insulted her in the worst way possible..... And the thing which irked her the most was that her dearest bhai was smirking at his wife's actions rather than giving her an earful....

She was walking through the hall when she hitted someone...

Oopss.... I'm sorry mom.... It was Anupriya....