Broken 💔

A random Os....

D- Mr VR

V- Doctor how is she??

Vansh asked anxiously rushing towards the doctor..

D- Mr VR I have a good news as well as bad news..

V- Stop beating around the bush doctor speak it out clearly.

D- I am sorry to annoy you. Mrs VR is out of danger but...

V- But !!! But what.. better be something good or else I don't know what's gonna happen to you ...

The doctor was completely scared...

With a trembling voice he spoke..

V- Mr VR I a..m a..m rea..lly sorry but we lost the baby... Mrs VR was given some high dose of medication which harmed the...

Doctor was unable to complete the sentence as Vansh pounced on him angrily....

V- How dare you How dare you bastard!!!! I told you I need both of them safe... You are a doctor right... If you are not able to save a life then what are you here for...

Vansh was choking the doctor badly... His eyes were bloodshot veins propping out. He was full on in dangerous VR Avatar...

D- Mr V..R.. I am.. sorry... Please leave me.....

The doctor spoke trying to catch his breathe...

All this was witnessed by Angre. He rushed towards his boss...

A- Boss leave him!!! He will die boss!!

V- Let him die angre.. what is his purpose of living when he can't save an innocent soul ...

A- Boss aap ek baar bhabhi ke baare mein toh sochiye.. Unko aapki zaroorat hai..

Listening to Riddhima's name Vansh's grip loosened..

The Doctor rushed away saving his life...

V- Riddhi!!! Kya jawab doonga mein angre usee woh bahut khush thi bahut zyaada ... jab usee pata chala ki hamaara baby aane waala hain toh woh saatve aasmaan par thi.. Usne toh hamare baby ke liye toys aur kapde bhi lena shuru kar diya thaa.. Kya jawab doonga mein usee angre... VR !!!! Jo kabhi kisi se nhi haarta thaa aaj apni chote se bacche ko bachaa nhi Payaa. Kya jawab doonga mein apni Riddhi ko..

Vansh broke down. He was crying uncontrollably..

A- Boss sambhaaliye apne aap ko Bhabhi ko aapki zaroorat hai aur agar aap hi aise toot Gaye toh bhabhi ko kaun sambhaalega...

A nurse came out from the ward..

N- Sir ma'am is councious and asking for you...

A- Ok he is coming..

Vansh was lost in his own thoughts...

A- Boss!! Boss!!

Angre's voice made Vansh alert..

V- Haa..

A- Boss bhabhi ko hosh aa gaya hai.. woh aapse milna chahti hai..

V- Riddhi...

Vansh got up from the floor and slowly made his way towards the ward...

Upon entering Riddhima's private room He saw her lying pale on the bed with numerous wires attached to her body..

His heart ached to see her in such a vulnerable condition..

R- Va..nsh..

Riddhima's low trembling voice brought vansh back to reality...

Riddhima slowly lifted her hand...

Vansh immediately rushed to her..

Keeping her soft palm in his he kissed her hand then her forehead...

V- Riddhi.. Tum theek ho naa jaan..

Vansh asked her in a low voice...

R- Mein theek hoon.. par mein yaha kaise... Aur hamara ansh woh theek toh hai naa..

Vansh was now in a mental turmoil..

V(in mind)- Kaise bataon tumhe Riddhi.. Kaise bataon ki humaara ansh ab hamare saath nhi hai..

R- Aap kuch bol kyon nahi rahe.. woh theek hai naa...

Riddhima asked it was clear from her voice that she was panicking....

V- Riddhi... Maaf kar do mujhe.. sorry..

R- Aap yeh kya keh rahe hain aisaa nhi ho Sakta.. aap ke hote hue hum dono ko kuch nhi ho sakta.. aap jhoot bol rahe hain na..

V- Maaf kar do jaan mujhe.. Main ansh ko bacha nhi paya....

R- Nhi... Aap jhooth bol rahe hain.

Riddhima clutched her stomach protectively...

R- Anshhhh.... Baby.....

She started crying and due to the mental trauma she went unconscious..

V- Jaan.. aankhe kholo... Doctor... Doctor!!!!!!!

D- Aap bahar wait kijiye sir... Please..

V- No way...

D- please sir..

With a heavy heart Vansh walked away.

A- Boss!!! bhabhi woh theek toh hain na??

V- Usee iss halat mein dekhkar aisa lag raha hai maano kisi ne mujhe dil ko cheer ke rakh diya ho... Woh theek nhi hai angre.. woh yeh sab nhi seh paa rhi....

Suddenly something striked him..

V- Angre.. Doc said that Riddhi was given some sort of medications.. Pata lagao yeh kiska kaam hai.. dhoond ke nikaalo usee.. Meri maasoom se bache ko maarne ki saaza mein usse khud doonga usko aise sazaa doonga ki maut ki bheek maangega woh...

To be continued.....

So this story is completely different from the plot of the show.

Here Vansh and Riddhima had a love marriage. He had seen her during an event in her orphanage and lost his heart to her. After 2long years of relationship they both got married.. It was 1year to their marriage and Riansh were happy that they were expecting their first baby whom Riddhima had named as Ansh as she wanted a cute little baby boy just like his father. They both were very happy.. but destiny had some other plans...

Family is same as shown in the show.

Who is behind all this...

Stay tuned to know more....

Please comment your views and if you like it please do vote..

Thank you..