Broken 3💔

V- Angre get my penthouse ready.... I don't wanna go to that house where someone wants to harm my Riddhi...

An- Boss I will do everything...

V- Angre check all the CCTV footages and all the staff... Tell Mrs D'Souza that she will be working in the penthouse now onwards.. I can't trust anyone except her now....

Angre left...

Here Vansh was busy with the paperwork..

Riddhima was discharged, she was still the same numb emotionless.. like a living corpse...

Penthouse was her favourite place... Where she use to spend time with him.. their sweet memories,, the days and the beautiful nights they spend with each other.. this was one of the reasons Vansh brought her here...

But today she was all blank no happiness infact it was as if she was mechanical..

Vansh wasn't sure whether Riddhima realised they are not at their mansion or not...

Numbness was the only feeling prevailing...

Leading her to their room.. he tucked her inside the blanket.. immediately she curled herself in foetal position..

Not able to see her like this he left...

Reaching the bar counter he opened the bottle of scotch... Gulped it down neat... But still the drink could not do any good... The pain, the fear, the numbness was still there... Infact increased multiple folds...

Sia had called him wanting to come and meet Riddhima but he denied... They need time.. they just need eachother... Sometime away from the  of this cruel world... In their own little bubble...

His thoughts were broken by Angre's voice...

An- Boss it's Suman, she mixed the medicines in bhabi's soup.. we also got the empty strip from the garbage bags..

V- Get her Angre!!

Warehouse,

S- Sab ji maaf kar dijiye galti ho gayi..

Vansh was standing their emotionless..

S- Sab ji please... Mein yaha se chali jaaongi please ek aakhri baar ke liye maaf kar dijiye.. paison ke lalach mein.. galti hogyi..

V- kiske kehne pe!!!

S- woh.... Sab ji..

She spoke in a trembling voice....

V- kaun hai woh!!!

He roared...

Listening to his scary voice she started crying more....

Pointing his revolver on her head he asked again..

V- Kaun!!!!

S- Bade saab ji....

She spoke eyes tightly closed...

Shocked!! Was an understatement.. he was raging in Anger...

V- Agar zindaa rehna chahti ho toh Aaj ke baad apni shakal mat dhikana mujhe...

The woman ran away...

V- Angre... Make sure she doesn't get a job anywhere.. Vansh dhokebaazon ko maaf nhi karta...

VR Mansion

V- Rudra Raisinghania..

Shouted Vansh.. alerting all the members .....

D- Vansh aise chilla kyon raha hai... Aur tu kaha tha abtak...

V- Rudra Raisinghania..

He again shouted without giving heed to what dadi was speaking...