Random...

Something very Random...

Wanted to interact with everyone 😁..

The factor which attracted you to watch the show???

What's you fav.. episode or scene from the show?????

Your fav character and why???

Your fav memory associated with the show??? Be it onscreen or offscreen...

Fav dance sequence??? We had lot of dance sequences right 😉

Favourite actor from the show??

And apart from Riddhima and Vansh what would be your most fav character from the show.????.. Mine would be Angre....

Something that you always wanted to be shown in the show but not shown???

The thing that attracted me to watch the show was Vansh's aura.. his character... I just Randomly watched a clip of the cruise episode and then got addicted...

There are many episodes which I love but something that always excites me was that episode when Riddhima wore Vansh's Mom's saree and Vansh confronting her..... That episode Rrahul sir's acting was just wowww..... The way he spoke those Sanskrit shlokas and the tone was really very scary......

My fav character would be Vansh.... May be because he was not that typical Itv male lead.... He was someone who's flawed and imperfect... That's what attracts the most... The bad guy😈

And yeah the fav memory would be ITA awards.... That day initially everyone were sad as we didn't get the best actor and actress category... But suddenly the beyond dreams post that we won the best show.... I mean that was the moment... I was literally jumping of happiness..

The fav dance sequence would be khanoshiyan that was really special.... And obviously Malang... The trio were on fire throughout the dance... And I really loved it....

My favourite actor would be Rrahul... I only actor I stanned I guess.. he's different and that's what attracts the most... He always asks his fans to be responsible study well take care of themselves and their parents... He's just a very sweet person.. someone who likes to be himself .. no show off.. humble... The way he interacts with his fans... everything is just wow... So happy that I came to know about him......  He's just a full package...

I really love Helly too ... She's very sweet.. cutiepie... Down to earth.. and extremely talented...

I really wanted an open talk between Vansh and Riddhima like any normal couple.... Without trusting their enemies they should have first asked and confronted each other... I always wanted that to be shown...

Just wanted to interact with everyone that's why😉😉

Do comment and tell me your favs ....

Love you ❤️❤️