A Revelation

Hello all....

Again a Random os...

Actually can be regarded as a continuation to my previous Os Who Am I.....

Hope you like it.......

Riddhima was in the balcony of her room enjoying her coffee on a rainy evening..

She was immerssed in deep thoughts...

After that day Vansh had started to open up to her a bit..

He used to talk to her spend time with her....

During this time she was able to know quite a bit about his likes and dislikes...

But still there was something incomplete something unsaid between the two...

Vansh had left for his business trip..

Now she was missing him more his presence his smell his care and everything related to him...

He only used to call her during night that too for 5-10mins..

Her thoughts were interrupted by the notification on her phone..

A deep smile appeared on her face....

R- Aree Vansh ka message.. woh bhi iss wakt ... Dekhon toh zara kyaa hai...

V- Attached the copy of ticket for today's evening flight to london.. Get ur passport and Visa and other essential stuff from Angre.. Pack ur stuff for a week and Pack some warm pair  of clothes.. Its cold here... Angre will drop you at the airport...Get ready fast you have less time.. 

                                                                                                                             With love Vansh..

R- Idiot phone karke nhi bol sakta kya.. uss mein bhi kanjoosi... Wait I have to go to london!!!! I mean I have never been there.. Suna hai ki its a nice place par I am a bit scared and excited because this is the first time I am going outside the country....

She heard a knock at the door..

An- Bhabhi,, here's your passport.. Please get ready fast we only have an hour to leave... I will be waiting for You downstairs..

R- Ohk..

She closed the door and started to pack her stuff for her journey...

Once she was finally ready she took blessings from dadi and bidding bye to Sia she left to the airport along with angre...

She boarded her flight.. and after a long journey she landed in London..

Coming out of the airport...

R- Such a beautiful place it is.... But ab yahan se kaise jaaon kaha jaaon yaha toh vansh bhi nhi dikh raha...

She took out her phone.....

She saw the message by Vansh..

V- My driver will be waiting for you....

Suddenly a man came and spoke..

M- Mrs Raisinghania.... 

Ri- Yess 

M- I am VRS's driver .. He sent me to pick you.. here's my id..

After Riddhima was sure that it was Vansh's man she got into the car...

She was enjoying the view of london...