B E A U T I F U L / S I N G I N G

F O X C O O P E R

F O X C O O P E R

She felt shivers through her body as he touched her. The way he made her feel was new; it was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Fox could only imagine the pleasure he could bring to her with other touches. She smiled to herself as she looked at him, when their eyes met all her insecurities came to the front of her mind. What was he even doing with someone like her? She was everything that he wasn't, she was spoilt, selfish and stupid. She didn't want to believe that she deserved someone like him. 

His hands cupped her face, she put her hands on his forearms. She could feel his veins in his arms, the muscles obvious under her fingers. "You're so beautiful, Fox," he told her as she watched him, her brain working overtime as she tried to process the words he was saying. When he leaned in closer, she felt her heart beating faster, her fingers pressing into his skin tighter as their lips met. Fox's eyelids fluttered shut as she felt his lips against hers. 

As their kiss deepened, Fox's hands moved down his arms to his hands that were on her cheeks. She loved his hands on her skin, it didn't even need to be anywhere, in particular, just his touch was enough. Their kiss turned into something more, needy, desperate until they were both pulling away, breathing heavily getting air into their lungs. Lando leaned his forehead against hers, their eyes meeting as he kept his hands on her. 

"You are so perfect," he told her as Fox tried to think positive thoughts only. 

She wanted her brain to chase away all the negative thoughts she held about herself but it was the same niggling feelings. Pulling away from him, she wanted nothing more than to believe him but her mind wouldn't let her. She never had this much chat, it was probably the reason why she hadn't fallen had for anyone, until now. Talking to him was hard, hard because it meant speaking about her feelings. 

"Hey," Lando pulled her back. Fox's eyes were wide as he held her hands. He didn't mean to, but she ended up being trapped with her back against the sink, face to face with him. "Why don't you believe you are worth more than you think?" He asked her, his hands holding hers tightly. 

Fox felt her hands becoming clammy and her heartbeat loud in her ears as she took a deep breath. "Lando," her voice came out as a whisper. "I'm not perfect, don't lie to me." 

He pushed some stray hairs from her face. "Fox," the way he said her name made her shiver. "I've never lied to you. Spending all this time with you has been one of the best times of my life. Apart from the first trophy I ever won in F2," he said before she saw him cringe. "Trust me, being here with you is where I want to be right now in this moment in time." 

L A N D O N O R R I S

After telling her that, he wanted to facepalm himself. Why did he choose to say that right now?

"I don't think I can do this right now," as Fox said those words, Lando listened. 

He nodded as he smiled at her, "We don't need to do anything you don't want to. Just being here with you, that's enough for me." He meant it too, they didn't need to have sex to be intimate, just being together was enough.

She leaned forward, she placed a kiss on his lips. He placed his hand on her jaw, tilting her head up before placing a long slow kiss on her lips, the both of them closing their eyes to enjoy the moment. Her lips were soft against his own, it was a perfect feeling. If he could stay this close to her forever, he knew his life would be just how he always wanted it. 

He pulled her close to him as he hugged her. "Thank you," she whispered. 

Lando left the room but not before kissing her on the forehead and giving her some of the Lando charm in the form of a cheeky smile. He laid on his bed, his hands behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling. He wasn't even looking at it, his mind was on the woman in the next room. 

Fox was always on his mind recently. 

She was in his thoughts, his dreams and his reality. He hoped she'd be in his future, although they hadn't spoken about it, not speaking about what happens once they went back to normal. He was a world-famous Formula One driver, she was famous for being a party girl, the two of them should have never crossed paths. Lando wanted nothing more than to keep their paths together though, to keep their lives entwined. 

Closing his eyes, he wondered if she was thinking of him right now. He wondered if he played on her mind as she did his. 

In the bathroom he could hear her singing in the shower. He couldn't help but smile to herself especially when he started to make out the song she was singing. Hearing her sweet voice echoing off the walls as she sang Ariana Grande's Into You, was magical.

To pass the time, he checked his phone. He had to admit, he didn't care much for the conversation that he'd been missing out on, he read some of the texts but he didn't reply. He sent a message to his sister, telling her he was okay as he realised he hadn't checked in for a while. He thought about calling his mother but he heard Fox change the song she was singing. Not wanting to miss out on her hearing her beautiful voice that seemed to get louder, he opted on sending his mother a text. 

As he laid there, he heard the door of the bathroom open, looking up he saw Fox with a towel wrapped around her. Her hair was dripping onto the towel and the floor as she looked over at him. "Umm," she mumbled as she held the towel tightly. "It's all yours, I can get dressed in here." 

Lando got up from where he laid, he couldn't help himself as his eyes looked down her body. 

She was perfect to look at. The water droplets that were on her skin made her look like she was model from an advert. His eyes returned to hers as he smiled. He walked towards her, he lightly touched her nose as he walked passed her, "You sound so cute when you sing in the shower."