H O U S E / H O M E

F O X C O O P E R

F O X C O O P E R

Fox guided the way to the Cooper family home, she knew no one would be home, her father and Eve still entertaining their guests and the press, and her siblings were at their mother's house. "Do you wanna come in?" She asked as she grabbed her bag from her feet and opened the door. 

"I can wait out here," Lando said as he looked out the window at the overly large home. 

Turning to look at the home she'd known all her life, Fox had not ever realised how it might look to others. She had always just seen it as her home, but it was much more. Her father had spent a lot of money to live in this beautiful home, it was glamorous really. 

"It's fine," she grinned. "Come inside."

She climbed out of the key, fishing for her key in her bag before unlocking it, Lando joining her as she pushed the door open. Inside there were small bleeps that echoed around the empty hall as Fox hurried over to the nearby cupboard, pulling it open before the bleeping stopped after she did something. "Sorry," she smiled as she looked back at Lando. "Dad's very security conscious." 

"I would be too if this was my home," Lando agreed as Fox noticed him looking around. 

Fox walked towards the stairs, she turned her head to Lando. "You coming?" She smirked as she started up the stairs. 

Lando looked her up and down, she noticed him doing it before she headed up the stairs. She made her way to her bedroom, pushing the door open and stepping inside. Fox had forgotten how much she had missed this space, her own space. 

"Wow," came Lando's voice from behind her. "This is amazing."

Fox turned to him, her eyes met his. "This is nothing," she shrugged her shoulders. 

He put his right hand under her chin, tilting her jaw up slightly so he could get a good look at her. "You are amazing, Fox," he told her as he stroked his thumb over her smooth skin. "This week has really been..." he trailed off as his left hand cupped around the side of her neck keeping her close. "I wouldn't have been anywhere else but with you." He leaned forward, Fox noticed his eyes fluttering shut, something she copied as their faces moved closer together. 

She loved how he made her feel. She felt on top of the world, her heart was beating loudly in her chest and her hands felt clammy as she put her hands on his waist, her hands needing to touch him. His breath was hot, a slight smell of mint on it as their lips finally touched. 

Even though they had shared a kiss not too long ago, it felt magical every single time. Her hands fisted his shirt, pulling him closer to her, her body pressing against his as she enjoyed every second that they shared together. 

Pulling away, Fox's breathing was heavy as she stared up at Lando. "I'm just gonna," she pulled out of his arms. 

"You are so cute when you're flustered," the formula one driver told her as he watched her awkwardly head to her wardrobe.

She turned to look at him, tucking her blonde hair behind her ears, she smiled. "I can't help how I feel around you. I go from confident to mush all very quickly."

"I have that effect on most," he joked before listening to the sweet giggle she let out.

Fox looked back in her wardrobe, moving a few items of clothing out of the way before pulling some cute dresses out. She noticed how Lando was watching her, his eyes on her and the clothes she brought out. He didn't look disappointed at any of her selections, if anything he looked pleasantly surprised and satisfied. "Do you like what you see?"

He nodded "Very much so."

Trying to build her confidence, Fox put the clothes on the bed before moving to the drawer which was close to where he stood. Pulling it open, she smirked to herself as she saw Lando peek over. Her hands moved the various undergarments around in the drawer before she removed several sets, all of which were the same colour. "I hope you're a big fan of pink," she laughed.

"I'd prefer if you weren't wearing any." Fox looked at him, her mouth falling open in surprise at his words as she stared at him. "That's something we can sort out later though, Foxy."

Blushing, Fox stuffed her clothing into a bag from under her bed as she kept her eyes firmly looking at what she was doing. Sometimes she had so little confidence around Lando who seemed confident to her all the time. Her self-esteem felt like it should have been sky-high with the compliments she was being given but, she just couldn't get over how she felt inside.

"You're pretty quiet, Fox. Do you still want to do this?"

Turning around quickly, Fox nodded. "More than anything. I... I'm just processing everything." She stepped towards him and placed a quick peck on his lips. "It's just going to be you and me tonight."

"Every night it's been just you and me." He seemed confused by what she was saying as he pushed her hair back and looked into her beautiful big eyes.

The blonde bit her lip before nodding, "This time there's no one nearby. No one we need to worry about. It's just the two of us." She took a deep breath. "I'm just nervous, that's all."

Lando held her hands as he smiled. "You have nothing to be nervous about. It will be the same as every night we've spent together so far. Just a lot comfier and with more home comforts."

xoxox

Fox watched out the window as they arrived at Lando's home. It was smaller than her own, but it didn't matter to her. It looked like a proper home from the outside, she just wondered how much of a man cave it was inside.

Lando walked around and opened the car door for her as she fumbled with her bag. "Thanks," she spoke happily as she got out of the car bringing her bag with her. "Your house is beautiful."

'Wait till you see inside. Not that my house is much compared to yours."

Fox laughed, "That was my father's house. When I get my own home it's going to look a little more like this, or a penthouse overlooking either the beach or a city."

Taking her bag from her hands, Lando led the way to the front door before unlocking it. He pushed the door open, walking through his dark hallway before turning on a light. Fox followed close to him, he turned to go into the living room switching the light switch.

As he stepped inside, he pulled Fox's hand keeping her close to him. Her eyes studied the room, she didn't know what to expect and this wasn't it. One wall was lined with helmets and trophies from races, different colours and patterns catching her eyes at different angles.

"It's too much, huh?"

Fox shook her head, "It's very you." She chuckled as she closed the gap between them. She tip-toed up before pulling on his top and bringing him down to her level. Not wanting to waste any more time, Fox was quick to place her lips against his, her feelings getting the better of her as she kissed with passion. Her fingers found his skin, running under his shirt, feeling his abs as their kiss because desperate.

Lando reached for her top, his hands pulling it over her head, the two of them breaking their kiss for a second. His eyes looked over her, her beautiful pale skin on show to him as his lips pressed against her collarbone, peppering kissing along as she closed her eyes and let out a small moan.

"Upstairs, now."