W H I S P E R E D / T R U T H S

F O X C O O P E R 

She laughed trying to defuse what she felt was tension before she looked at her father. "Dad," she awkwardly said as she raised her eyebrows. 

Maximillion glanced at her before he looked back at Lando. "I think me and you need to have a little chat," the words came out of her father's mouth leaving both the young people shook. 

"Dad," Fox spoke again but she was silenced by her father putting a hand up. 

Her eyes moved from her father to Lando, Fox didn't know what to make about this. She stepped back and watched as Maximillion smiled at other people who passed by before putting an arm around Lando and leading him away. 

All Fox could do was watch as they walked away. She felt helpless, she wondered what her father was going to say, what secrets he would spill. She was complicated, why any man would be interested in that, she had no idea, but she'd found someone. Was she that bad, that karma was going to rip it away from her?

"Fox," she almost didn't hear her name being said, it was so distant for a moment. 

She turned her head and looked at Eve, she gave her a half a forced smile before looking back and seeing her father and Lando had disappeared. 

"Your father will want to speak to you too," Eve spoke softly and quietly. The blonde noticed how Eve looked different, almost like she was under a lot of stress and had barely slept. "Social media is a very dangerous and open place, Fox. It doesn't take very much for a single picture to be blown out of context."

Fox listened, she knew more than most the troubles a single photo could cause. "Eve-"

"No," she stopped the young woman from defending herself. "A picture speaks a thousand words. Multiple photos tell a story. It doesn't take much nowadays for everything to be blown out of proportion."

Pulling her phone from her pocket, Fox ignored the woman married to her father as she typed her name into her browser. Once the results started to come through, Fox's eyes went wide as she read the headlines.

Fox Cooper finds a new Formula One driver to get her claws into!

Millionaire's daughter working her way through F1 grid.

Lando Norris spotted with Fox Cooper looking close.

Does Lando Norris know Fox Cooper's troubled history with men?

She hated how she was portrayed, she knew it was only herself she had to blame. This though, Lando was different. She'd never felt this way before. She couldn't imagine her life without him.