I N T I M A T E / S I L E N C E

L A N D O N O R R I S

As Lando and Fox walked together to the hotel room, there was just silence. Lando noticed out of the corner of his eye, that Fox kept glancing at him. She had arrived in the evening with such a confident aura, right now though, Lando was sure that she was nervous. Her hand felt a little clammy, but he wasn't going to ruin their moment together. 

When they got to the hotel room, Lando unlocked the door before opening it for Fox. She smiled up at the lad who had been so lovely to her. "Thanks," she mumbled as she walked into the room first, Lando following behind her. He closed the door before turning to look at Fox. 

She was so beautiful as she stood awkwardly by the bed. Her hands were held together in front of her, her lips were in a straight line as she looked at Lando with innocent eyes. He took his time, slowly walking towards her, he noticed how she bit her lip and looked away for a second, her eyes focusing on the wall before returning her gaze to his. 

His right hand reached up, pushing her hair away from her face tucking her curls behind her ear as he stares into her eyes. For a second, they just looked into each other's eyes. Lando was sure she had stopped breathing for a moment, to be fair, he felt the same way. Although the room was silent, there were a few sounds that littered Lando's ears, he could hear his own breathing, which seemed the loudest thing ever, in other rooms he could hear the faint sounds of bumps and voices.

His hand remained in place, his blue eyes focusing on her lips, his thoughts trailing off as his gaze returned to her eyes. She truly was mesmerizing, her beauty was unlike any other and after spending all this time with her, he realised there was much more to her than just her looks. She'd changed from the moment he had met her and that was not too long ago. 

"I've never met anyone quite like you," Lando's voice was a low whisper as he smiled. 

Her breathing was slow as she stared up at him, her eyes wide and inviting. He noticed her close her eyes for a second, it felt like forever until she looked back at him. "I'm so happy I'm here with you," she confided in him, her voice was low as she reached for his left hand and laced her fingers through his. 

Lando moved his hand over her face before tilting her chin up slightly. He looked at her in the moonlight that lit up the room. Her skin was pale, flawless for the most part with make-up covering up any blemishes that were usually on show. Those amazing eyes of hers seemed to glimmer in the white light that touched them. His eyes looked down at her lips again, they were untouched, nothing had touched them tainting their beauty. They were calling out to him, inviting him to kiss her without a word being spoken. Looking into his eyes again, Lando seemed to seek unspoken consent before she gave him a hint of a smile. Her free hand reached for his face, her fingers shaking as they touched his skin. 

Her eyelids fluttered shut as she drew him closer to her, mimicking her actions, Lando closed the gap between them. His lips touched hers, for a moment it was just a teasing graze of lips almost like neither of them wanted to hurt the other. Lando pulled back for a brief millisecond before he pressed a kiss against her lips again. This time he felt her lips properly against his, both of them putting in equal effort. Fox's lips felt soft against his, the taste of wine lingering on them as he felt her deepen the kiss. 

F O X C O O P E R

Being this close and intimate with someone was not something Fox had ever imagined she would experience anytime soon, but with Lando, it felt right. He was gentle, kind and soft in his approach. 

Pulling her hand from his, Fox felt his jacket, her hand fumbling to push it from him as he reached for her hand to help her. Keeping her lips in sync with Lando's, Fox heard the jacket fall to the ground before she pulled from the kiss. Her eyelids slowly opened, her eyes lazily focusing back on Lando as she pulled her lips into a smile. She noticed the way Lando looked at her like he was confused, nervous even. 

Lando cupped her face as he stared into her eyes. "We don't have to do this, not if you don't want to," he assured her in a calm voice. "I want you to be comfortable, there's no-"

"I want to do this," Fox replied as she nodded. "If you want to do this," she looked at him awaiting his confirmation. She was not feeling calm as she realised she had laid her feelings on the line. She'd never spoken her consent before, she'd never been asked as such. She'd never felt like she didn't ever want to do it in the past, but there was something much more inviting and intimate about verbal consent. 

She watched as he nodded. 

Fox felt anxious as she realised this was someone who was showing her the greatest of respect during their personal time together. This was new to her and it made her hands shake as she put her hands on Lando's hips. 

She kept her eyes open, she watched as Lando placed a small kiss on her lips. Then he stood straight again, his hands stroking her cheeks before they moved down, slowly stroking her neck then brushing over her shoulders. He leaned close, placing tender kisses on her sensitive neck. 

Closing her eyes, Fox enjoyed the sensations that were placed on her skin. Goosebumps pricked at her arms as she breathed deeply, a small moan rising from her throat as he softly pressed his lips against her skin. The taste of him lingered on her lips, it was still so fresh that she could recall the strange taste of the ale he'd drank through the night. 

Fox slowly moved her hands, finding the buttons on Lando's shirt. Her fingers trembled as she started to unbutton the shirt, her concentration being pulled away by the tingles that flowed through her. She felt Lando's hands touching the bare skin of her back, the feeling of his rough skin against her unblemished skin made her spine arch, another moan leaving her lips without her realising it. 

Lando halted his actions, when Fox opened her eyes after a few seconds, she found Lando looking at her with his bottom lip sucked in, a smile playing on his face. Fox suddenly felt extremely self-conscious as she realised he'd been watching her enjoying herself. Her arms dropped to her sides as she worried about how she looked to him. Covering her eyes, with her hands she wished for the ground would swallow her up before she felt Lando's hand wrap around her wrists pulling her hands away. 

"You never need to hide yourself from me," he said in a voice that was soft and understanding. He let go of her wrists before reaching for the ties to the dress she wore that were hidden behind her hair. 

Fox was quick to put her hands on his stopping his actions. "Let me," she said as she thought about the words he had just spoken. Lando removed his hands and watched as she tied on the ties letting the front of her dress fall to her hips. She kept eye contact with him, willing herself to stay strong as she bared part of herself in front of this man. The cold pricked at her skin, she could feel goosebumps on her arms and chest, knowing that the cold and how she felt was affecting certain parts of her body in the same way. 

Her eyes watched as Lando's explored the new skin that had been exposed to him. Fox bit her lip as she reached for the dress before shimming it over her hips and stepping out of it and her shoes, moving them away from herself before she stood in only her knickers before him. 

She could hear her heart beating loudly as she waited for him to say something or do something. 

Lando looked back into her eyes before he closed the space between them, his hands pulling her close. "You are truly breathtaking," he told her in a voice that was genuine. He moved his face closer to hers, their lips meeting as her fingers found the bottom of his shirt, pulling on it, the kiss broken as they both pulled his shirt over his head. 

Fox's fingers glided over his abs as she looked at him. Their breathing mirrored each other, short and heavy pants. Her hands moved slowly over his toned abs, her eyes flickering down to take a peek. Her lips curled into a smile as she took in his amazing physique. She wondered how she had got this lucky, how she'd truly ended up here right now. 

She started to unbuckle his belt, her eyes watching her hands as she avoided eye contact. Fox began to try to do it quicker, her hands were shaking as she struggled. "Hey," Lando helped her. "Calm down, there's no rush, right?"

Smiling, Fox looked up at him realising his calming nature was why she liked him so much. Nodding, she spoke, "Right."