L O V E

To say Fox was happy was an understatement. 

Looking over at Lando as he slept on the plane, she leaned her head against the seat and stared at him for a few moments. She knew her life was easy compared to most even though she had issues, and as she thought about it, those issues really were nothing when she thought about the many other people in the world, they just felt like the world to Fox. Her lips curled into a smile, everything had happened so fast and if she was honest, she didn't think she would be sitting here today. Lando and herself had spoken about her going with him after the week but Fox thought it was all idle talk. 

"Miss," she heard a voice before a hand touched her arm. Turning in her seat, Fox looked at the air stewardess who looked at her. "Do you and your friend require anything?" 

Fox shook her head, "No thanks," her voice was a whisper. "How long before we land?"

"About thirty minutes," the young stewardess informed the blonde. "Your friend will need to wake for the landing." 

"I'll wake him at the time," Fox said as she smiled. "He's got a busy schedule when we arrive." The young woman knew he was going to be facing a full schedule when he touched down, there was just enough time for the couple to head to the hotel before he had to go to the track. 

The stewardess nodded before she walked away. 

"Thanks," Lando mumbled from beside her getting the young woman's attention. She turned to face the Formula One driver and grinned at him as she looked at his face. He was truly attractive in her eyes, he had these blue eyes that Fox felt like she could get lost in. 

She gave him a look of confusion, "What for?"

"For getting rid of her," Lando laughed as he reached over and held her hand. "I'm sure she might have known who we were." 

Fox shrugged her shoulders, "I guess sometimes you get used to it." 

Lando stroked her soft skin as he looked at the young woman. "You shouldn't have to get used to it. Even though we are both well known, we should still be entitled to a private life." He spoke words which Fox could relate to the most. 

"There is nothing I want more than to have my life private," she let out a laugh as she put her head on his shoulder. "I think it is too late for that though. In a way, we both have fan followings, people don't ignore personal lives just because we ask them to."

Looking down at their hands together, Fox smiled to herself. She knew nothing was personal in her life, even more so if she and Lando were going to be together. "I guess you better be okay with everyone knowing everything then." She looked up at Lando and moved her head away from him and focused on his face as she listened to his words. "I'm sure my fans know most things about my life, all aspects of it."

"Honestly," Fox smiled as she thought about his words. "I might not have fans that know everything but I have the press who think they know everything." She took a deep breath and shrugged her shoulders. "None of it matters though. The truth is what matters, no amount of press or fans will ever know the real truth about people, only what you say them."

L A N D O N O R R I S

Lando had arranged for the two young people to leave the airport secretly. He'd called ahead and managed to speak to someone who could help with this request. Lando figured that Fox had dealt with enough people over the past couple of days, he'd noticed how she wanted to hide away from the attention in a way. Her anxiety sky rocketed and he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable this early into their journey together. 

Their passports were checked over before being ushered out of a back door where their bags were given to them. "What's happening?" Fox asked as she looked at Lando, she was confused as to what was going on. 

"I thought we would escape the watching eyes, just for today." 

Her lips curled into a smile, Lando could see her visibly relax, her shoulders dropped down and her frown disappeared. "Thank you," she said quietly. He could tell she was in disbelief that this was happening. "Wait, so how do we get out of here?"

Lando raised his eyebrows playfully for a second before he grinned, "Max is picking us up. He's going to be out chauffeur for the week."

"Max? Your friend?"

Nodding, Lando checked his phone before looking back at the blonde. "Yeah that's the one. He's here now," Lando reached over and took her bag along with his own and began to walk towards the exit door for the two of them. "He's literally the other side of the door, into the car and away to the hotel."

He noticed Fox looked like she was thinking it through before she followed him. "You didn't need to do all this," Fox told him as she got to his side and opened the door. 

Lando grinned at her before leaning forward, he closed the door back up so it was just the two of them again. "I wanted to do this," he let go of the bags he was holding before closing the gap between them. He looked down at her lips as he put his arms around her enjoying this moment for a second. "You truly are amazing," he said as he leaned into her. He didn't close his eyes as he watched her, her eyes fluttered shut before he stopped his lips millimeters from hers. His lips curled into grin as she opened her eyes and looked at him. She looked nervous, like she was thinking about why he'd stopped. "I know now," he said against her lips. "I know that I love you." 

Fox didn't get a chance to answer as Lando placed his lips against her, closing his eyes. He had to admit he was a little scared, scared that she would not actually feel the same, nervous that she might not say it back, that it was much to soon. 

He loved her taste, the cherries that played on her lips and seeped into his mouth. Her hands touched his, she had clammy hands, like she had been worried, on top of the clamminess, they were extremely warm. 

Fox pulled away first, she watched him as he took a few seconds to open his eyes before they made eye contact again. She looked at the door before looking at him again. "You do?" She asked him, her anxiety shining through again. 

"Of course I do," the young man said as he moved his right hand towards her face, his thumb swiping over her lips. "Why wouldn't I? You're amazing, Fox. You are perfect to me."

The blonde's hands shook as she moved her hands towards his shoulders. She felt all kinds of feelings right now, she didn't know what to think about all the emotions inside of her but she knew one thing. "I love you too," she admitted.

The two brought their lips back together, kissing again after sharing those words. It was deep and comforting, desperate yet careful. This was only the start of their time together, but both of them knew that this was what they wanted. There was so much time the two of them were yet to spend together. Lando knew it wasn't going to be easy, but if it was then it wasn't meant to be. 

The two of them knew this was meant to be. 

T H E / S T A R T / O F / T H I S / L O V E / S T O R Y

T H E / E N D