T O O / R E A L

F O X C O O P E R

Being here, alone with Lando made Fox feel something new. She had never felt this way before, it was like she was the only person in Lando's world. His hands on her body, touching her, feeling her, it sent shivers up and down her spine and made her feel beautiful. 

Lando gently guided her to the bed, sitting her on the edge and laying her back on the bed. Fox nervously looked up at him, worrying about how he felt right now. What did he see whilst he looked at her? Was he happy with what was in front of him? All she could do was go with it, for now. 

She bit her lip as she watched him come closer to her, his body leaning over his before placing his lips on hers. The kiss was sweet, something which Fox was sure she would remember forever. His touch was gentle, something which made her want more. Looking up at him, Fox's fingers skimmed down his body, her fingers feeling his hard toned skin before finding his jeans again. This time, they worked together to undo them as they watched each other. 

There was something sensual about just watching each other as they worked together. Fox's breathing was quiet, almost silent as she noticed her bare chest rising and falling out of the corner of her eye. They moved together, Fox sitting up as Lando returned to standing as she pushed his jeans down his legs, allowing him to discard them in front of her, removing his shoes and socks at the same time. 

Fox's eyes travelled over his body, she noticed every part of his skin that was on show. His upper body was mainly free of hair, it only made her smile more, the feel of his smooth skin under her fingertips was like a drug to her. 

Her eyes widened a little as he reached for her face, cupping her cheek with his right hand before stroking her face. She looked up at him, her mouth was open a little, she slowly licked her top lip before her hands reached for the waistband of his green boxers. He didn't stop her, she tilted her her a little more into his hand before smiling. She didn't wait to see him return it, instead she looked away, her eyes focusing on what she was about to do with her hands. 

For a split second, she kept her hands still as she blinked several times, her past experiences clouding her vision for a moment. She breathed in deeply as she let go of those feelings, right now she wanted to be here with Lando. 

Tucking her fingers inside of the boxers, gripping the waistband, her heart began to race as she tugged them down. She'd known he was large from the bulge she'd seen before removing the material between their skin, but seeing it in the flesh was a little shocking to her. Her hands lets go of the cotton boxers as they fell down his legs before her right hand moved to his length. Fox couldn't bring herself to look at him, all she could do was shakily pump her hand up and down his shaft. 

She heard him moan, she glanced up through her lashes and caught him enjoying himself, eyes closed for a brief second and bottom lip pulled in by his teeth. Fox felt powerful at that moment, knowing she was the one who was making him feel that way. She stared up, her hand doing the work as she watched him, she loved the feeling she felt. Right then, nothing else matter, she didn't care that she was only in her underwear or that he'd seen her like this. 

Leaning forward in her seat, Fox took a leap of faith as she replaced her hand with her mouth. Her eyes closed as she concentrated on her movements, there was so much she wanted to get right when it came to him. Fox only wanted to impress Lando, there was something about him with made her want to impress him. She opened her eyes as she swirled her tongue in such a way which made him twitch in her mouth, a deep moan leaving his lips as he looked down at her. 

"You are so beautiful," he told her as he reached for her face, pushing her hair away as he watched her work. She wondered what she looked like to him, she hoped he was enjoying what he was seeing and feeling right now. Fox pulled back, her eyes still on him as she wiped the corner of her mouth as she caught her breath. As she reached for him again to continue, he stepped back. "Lay back," he said in a way which made Fox lay back immediately. 

She knew he had her then, she would do whatever he said whenever he said it. 

Shivers ran through her as she felt him reach for her knickers, he was slow to pull them off. She looked down, she noticed him taking his time, looking and taking in every inch of her skin. 

She was nervous as she felt him part her legs, spreading them before him. Her heart was so loud in her ears as she looked straight up at the ceiling. She'd never experienced anything so special and sensual in her life. Even if he didn't touch her, she knew this was something she wouldn't want to forget. 

Her breath hitched in her throat as she felt his lips press against her inner thigh. Her breathing was deep as the attack continued on her skin, only on the inner thigh which frustrated Fox but at the same time held her in anticipation for what might happen after. He hummed against her thigh, sending vibrations through her. Fox hadn't expected it but a sound leaves her lips, a sweet sounding moan which makes Lando smirk against her skin. He could listen to her make that noise all night long.