A New Family

Andrea's POV

My brother and I are in the car on our way to Seaside Heights. I can't contain my excitement. We are also going to be on a reality TV show.

"Calm down!" Alex said while laughing.

"I can't! I'm so excited to go to the Jersey Shore!" I replied, making him laugh even more.

"It's gonna be weird living with eight strangers." Alex pointed out.

"True, but hopefully everything will be fine." I replied.

I think this will be a good new experience for me. I just graduated college and I work part time as a hair stylist.

******

After a few hours of driving, we finally made it to the house we would be living in for a month.

"Oh, now we're talking

"Oh, now we're talking." Alex said, noticing the Italian flag on the garage. I just laughed.

Alex got both of our suitcases out of the trunk while I got my duffle bag and purse.

We walked upstairs and Alex was struggling to bring the suitcases up.

"Come on, you idiot!" I exclaimed. He playfully rolled his eyes at me. Finally, he got the suitcases up and we walked to the door.

I opened the door and shouted, "Hello?!"

I walked in and noticed that there were already a few people here. So far, there were three guys and one girl.

"Hey, what's your name?" The handsome guy with the blowout asked.

"I'm Andrea." I replied. He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, which I returned. He introduced himself as Pauly.

"I'm Alex." My brother says.

"Are you two together?" The muscular guy asked.

"Nope. We're brother and sister." Alex says.

"Oh, nice." The same guy said. "I'm Mike." He said giving me a hug and Alex a bro hug.

"Hi, I'm Sammi." The girl says, giving me a hug.

"Nice to meet you." I replied with a smile.

After greeting everyone, Alex and I settled in and chose our rooms.

Now we're all standing on the balcony with drinks in our hand, we're waiting for the next roommate to show up.

All of a sudden, a car pulled up.

"Oh, it's definitely a girl." Mike says.

And he was right, a tall girl with black hair and blonde streaks got out of the car.

Suddenly, Vinny ran back into the house as if there was a fire. He went to move his stuff to the other room. I think it's weird that's he's judging that girl based on her looks.