Good Riddance

Andrea's POV
It was the next morning Pauly, Ron, and I were in the kitchen. I was hungover from last night so I made myself some coffee.

"JWoww. Good morning." Pauly greeted as she walked into the kitchen.

"I dipped off last night. I had to. I had to sneak out." Jenni stated.

"You should've left an hour earlier, then." Ron joked.

"What do you mean? Jerkoff." Jenni laughed.

"You missed all the action." Pauly told her.

"So, who was making out with who?" Jenni asked. It got awkward all of a sudden.

"Well, you got with Pauly last night." Ron told her.

"I know what I did last night. I didn't kiss him." She denied.

"Yeah, you made out with Pauly on stage." Ron stated.

"Did I kiss you?" She asked Pauly. He nodded in response.

"I kissed him?" Jenni asked again, turning to me.

I tried to think about it, but my mind went blank. "I don't know. I just remember you going to dance with him. But other than that, I don't know. I was drunk." I said honestly. Jenni looked nervous because she knew she would have to tell her boyfriend.

"Who did you hook up with?" She asked Pauly.

"No one. Just you." He replied.

"Just me." She said back to him. He nodded.

******

About an hour later, Ron, Sam, and Mike headed out to work.

I was in my room — looking for something — when I heard the duck phone quack. I immediately ran to answer it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey. Is this Andrea?" A voice asked. I immediately recognized that voice as my best friend, Daniel's.

"Yep, it's me." I said with a huge grin on my face.

"How are you? I miss you." He told me, causing me to blush.

"I miss you too. And I'm doing good." I said while laying back on the beanbag chair.

"How's everything going in that house? Are the people nice?" He asked.

"I'm having fun and everyone's pretty cool — for now at least." I said with a slight laugh.

"How about Alex?"

"He's doing good too. Are you gonna come visit?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll come visit in a few weeks." He replied.

"Great."

The day before I left, Daniel and I admitted to having feelings for each other. But despite that, we aren't together or anything. Not yet, at least.

"Alright, well, I'll see you then." He told me.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye, babe. Have fun." He said before hanging up.

"Was that Daniel?" Alex asked, poking his head in.

"Yeah. He's visiting in a few weeks." I said while standing up and going to sit on the couch.

"Oh, good." Alex replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, he has never liked Daniel.

"What's your problem with him?" I asked.

"Are you sure he's not just playing you?" Alex asked as he sat next to me. Obviously since he's my older brother, he's a little protective over me.

"No, of course not. Why would you even think that?" I asked defensively.