Deja Vu All Over Again

Andrea's POV
We got into the cab and we were leaving Tantra. Nicole was still pissed off about Mike.

"Dude, Mike is a fucking douchebag." Nicole complained.

"You're my best friend. We're supposed to have an amazing time together and he fucking ruined it." She says.

"No he didn't." Ryder replied.

"He did." Nicole says.

"How did he ruin it? We're still here." Ryder says.

They continued talking until we got home and went to sleep.

*****

The next day I woke up a little later, I ate and I went outside to see Jenni and Nicole sitting out there. Nicole was crying.

"What's wrong, Snook?" I asked, sitting next to her.

"Ryder left. I miss her." She says, crying.

"Don't cry. You'll see her in a week." I said, hugging her.

"Dude, I wanna go home right now." She sniffled. I shook my head, I really don't want her to leave.

"Seeing Ryder makes me appreciate my girlfriends." Jenni says.

"Same." I said.

"I feel like shit right now." Nicole says.  I rubbed her back.

"What's up? What's the matter? Ryder left? Is that why you're upset?" Vinny asks, walking over to us.

"Vinny will take care of you." Jenni says as her and I stood up. We went back into the house and let Vinny comfort her.

*****

Later in the evening, Nicole was still a little upset. Her and I were sitting outside when Jenni came out.

"Just imagine all the gorillas in Miami are gonna be at one location tonight." Jenni says.

"Wait, wait, wait. We're going to Space?" Nicole asked.

"We're going to Space." Jenni repeated. Nicole screamed in excitement.

"We're going to Space!" Nicole shouted. I laughed.

"Well, I gotta get ready!" I said as I hopped up. I ran into the house, the girls followed me.

"We're going to Space!" Nicole screams as she runs around the house.

*****

I was doing my hair when Jenni walked out in her outfit

I was doing my hair when Jenni walked out in her outfit. I wolf-whistled. She was wearing her slutty clothes.

"You look really good." I said. She smiled at me.

After everyone was ready, the cabs were here and we were off to Space.

We got to Space and we were all dancing and having fun.