Thank you!!

You guys,

I cannot fathom the fact that I've officially completed this story. This is the first story I've ever completed

This book has been my baby for almost a year. I started writing this story on July 3, 2021. I definitely didn't expect it to get where it is.

When it comes to stories, I usually do all the planning for it, write a little bit of it, and then I would end up not publishing it or continuing it.

And then on July 6, 2021, I was finishing up the first chapter of this book and I thought, "You know what, I'm gonna publish this and see what happens."

So I did that and I ended getting some feedback and people wanted me to continue the story so of course, I did.

From there on, I began updating twice a week and I started to really enjoy it.

I have to say, if it weren't for you guys supporting this book, I don't know if I would've gotten this far. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!

...

My favorite season of the show is definitely season two.

My favorite chapters to write were  "The Tanned Triangle" "What Happens In AC" "That's How The Shore Goes" "Breaking Up" "Not So Shore" "Sleeping With The Enemy" "Back To The Shore" "Where's The Beach?!" "Drunk, Punch, Love" "At The End Of The Day" "Going To Italia" "Fist Pump, Push-Ups, Chapstick" "Meatball Mashup" "Ciao, Italia" "Hurricane Situation" "Free Vinny" "Love At The Jersey Shore" "One Meatball Stands Alone" "We Are Family" "No Shame, Good Integrity" "The Icing on The Cake."

My favorite cast members on the show are Deena, Pauly, and Jenni.

I first started watching this show back in quarantine 2020. I, like most others, was bored at home and my friend suggested that I watch the show. I fell in love with it!

...

Seriously, I can't thank you guys enough for the love and support, this story means so much to me and I'm so excited to write the sequel!

If you have any questions about this story, comment them and I'll be happy to answer.

Thanks for everything!

To be continued...

It will be out on April 26, 2022!

Edit 5/3/22: I'm so sorry for the delay! I've been so busy that I haven't had time to write. Hoping to have it out this weekend or sometime during the week!