Breaking Up

Andrea's POV
I woke up to Nicole and Jenni coming into the room.

"I am so pissed." I heard Nicole say.

"What happened?" I asked as I sat up. Sam did the same.

"I fucking call Emilio, we pretty much argue or whatever. And you know what he said to me? He goes, 'Well, there's naked girls here anyway. Fuck you.' hung up.'" Nicole explained. I shook my head.

"What an asshole." I said.

"I can't believe he did that." Sam says.

"It was not a good idea coming here with a boyfriend." Nicole says.

We were all silent for a few seconds before Sam says, "Do you think Ron is actually fucking with me right now?"

Way to make it about yourself...

We didn't respond.

"What do you guys think?" She asked.

Jenni shrugged, "I don't know."

"Yeah, you do. I feel like you know something and you should tell me right now." Sam replied.

"I don't know anything. I just don't know." Jenni says.

"Can you tell me like, what do you think? Like, I need advice right now." Sam says.

"I'd say probably be single for your own sanity." Jenni says.

"I agree." I said.

"You guys talked about this?" Sam asked.

"I don't anything. I'm just saying-"

"Nicole." Sam says cutting Jenni off.

"You just looked like you know something." She said.

"If he wanted to stay with you and snuggle, he would have. But he didn't. He went to the club. So that should be your decision right there." Nicole says.

"Do you know something?" Sam asked.

"I mean, I heard the boys say that Ron was dancing with girls." I said nervously. Jenni and Nicole looked at me in shock. I guess they weren't expecting me to say that.

"Really? Is that all he did?" Sam asked.

"I-I don't know. That's all I heard." I replied. Sam just shook her head.

"I just feel like if you guys know something, like, I hope you guys would tell me. Like, I would be very upset if you guys didn't." Sam said.

What? I just told her something. Even if it was only half of what he did.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. This is too awkward.

*****

Jenni and I were sitting on the beanbag when the phone started to ring.

"Do you want it?" She asked Nicole.

"Yeah." Nicole says before answering the phone.

"Hello?" She says. I can hear Emilio on the other end but I can't make out what he's saying.

"I am Nicole and I don't wanna talk to you." She said.

"No, do you know what you said to me? You fucked up." Nicole says. Then, he said something else to her.

"I'm listening, stupid ass." She says, making me laugh.

"Are you serious?" She asked him.

"He just said he fucked a girl tonight." She told us. My eyes widened.