It's Gonna Be An Interesting Summer

Andrea's POV
Jenni and Sam were throwing punches at each other and pulling each other's hair. Vinny was trying to get in between them until he finally pulled them apart.

"Stupid bitch." Deena remarked. Sam walked past us and threw of piece of Jenni's hair on the floor.

"It's gonna be an interesting fucking summer." Jen chuckled.

"Alright Ronnie, I cannot believe your girlfriend stays with you when you treat her like fucking trash." Nicole started.

"So now he treats me bad?" Sam mocked.

"He does, and I fucking try to be friends with you and let you know-" Nicole was cut off by Sam.

"I try too!" Sam shouted.

"-Let you know what he was doing! I gave you five tries!" Nicole shouted.

"Shut up! You were my good friend." Sam stated angrily.

"I was! And you were-" Nicole shouted only to get interrupted again.

"Fine, that's for me to find out." Sam replied.

"How many times did I try to tell you that Ronnie was cheating on you, you dumbass!" Nicole snapped. Sam was silent after that. I chuckled.

"I'm sorry, is something funny?" Sam asked me in a rude tone.

"Yeah, you. You're acting like you're this tough bitch, but no one can take you seriously because you didn't come downstairs until Ron did. But at least you took my advice, you fought Jenni without having Ron jump in." I remarked.

"You know what, I'm getting fucking sick of you running your mouth about me, I can beat your ass too." Sam said angrily.

"Let's go, then." I said, walking up to her.

She tried to punch me but I dodged it and pushed her on the ground. I was repeatedly punching her while she was pulling my hair. Alex and Vinny pulled us apart.

"Looks like you didn't beat anyone's ass." I say snarkily.

"Fuck you, you whore." Sam replies before going upstairs. I just shrugged that off. Ron followed her upstairs.

"You okay?" Pauly asked, putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied. He kissed me on my cheek before sitting back down.

"It's been a crazy night. Everyone just go to bed, come on." Mike said, standing up.

After calming down, I went up to the top deck to chill out with the other girls.

"You were so right when you said she is just a mean person." Jenni began.

"She's a mean girl." Nicole nodded.

"One hundred percent." I added.

"We didn't do anything to that girl in Miami." Jenni said.

"And the fact that she attacked you like that, that's not okay." Nicole said to Deena.

After a while, we went back into the house. Jenni and I went to bed, and Nicole and Deena stayed up to make more drinks.

******

"Good morning, Andrew." Mike said, kissing me on my forehead. He did the same for the other girls. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. Alex was in there making himself a bowl of cereal.

"Hey." I said to him.

"Good morning. Last night was crazy." Alex smirked.

"I know."