The Hangover

Alex's POV
We got back to the house from the club and Ronnie was talking about what he did.

"I feel like I did mad work tonight." Ron bragged.

"You did. I'm proud of you." Mike says.

"And I'm gonna go sleep in the bed with my girl. How about that?" Ron says.

Wait, what?

"I'm not hating. Go do it." Mike replied awkwardly.

"I'm Pauly D and you're fucked." Pauly says, making us all laugh.

After talking to us for a while and us swearing not to tell Sam, Ron actually went to sleep with Sam. Even after everything he did tonight.

This is gonna blow up.

Andrea's POV

It's morning time, I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. All the boys were in the kitchen and Sam was sitting at the table.

"Hey!" Pauly says giving me a big hug. I wasn't really expecting that but I hugged him back.

I got myself a cup of water and I stood in the kitchen.

"Ronnie was out of line last night, it was like his first day creeping-"

"Who are you talking about?" Sam asked, cutting Mike off.

"All of us." Pauly quickly said.

"Ronnie." Mike says.

"Wait, what? Was he all over girls?" Sam asked.

"No, no, he was just a little out of control." Mike says. I could tell he was lying.

"Vinny, why are you laughing? What do you know that I don't know?" Sam asked. I raised my eyebrows. What did Ron do?

"Tell me. I know you know something." Sam said.

"Nothing. He was just so drunk." Vin replied.

I saw Alex walk out of the kitchen and I followed him.

"What did Ron do?" I asked, whispering.

"It's not really my business to tell." Alex shrugged.

"What are you two talking about?" Sam asked us.

"Nothing." I said.

"He was just a little drunk." Mike told Sam.

"Yep. To say the least." Pauly says. Everyone laughed.

*****

Later, Jenni and Nicole woke up and us girls decided to go shopping to find some clubbing clothes

Later, Jenni and Nicole woke up and us girls decided to go shopping to find some clubbing clothes. We got into the car and headed off.

"What is this place?" Sam asked.

"I think it's called funky sex store?" Nicole says unsure.

"Yep, there it is." I said pointing to the store. After Jenni pulled into the parking lot, we got out of the car and entered the store.