Nothing But Nice

Andrea's POV

"Vinny's home!" Jenni exclaims as enter the house.

"Party!" Deena shouts.

"Welcome back to your room." Sam says, leading him there.

"Am I the way you pictured me?" Pauly asked Vinny as I lay next to Pauly in his bed.

"It's just the way I remembered, except you're tanner." Vinny says, making us laugh.

"So, what happened? Anything?" Vinny asked curiously.

"Um... The Situation is acting, like, super, really, like, overly-the-top nice." Pauly states.

"I don't like that. I like when's a douche better." Vinny replied.

"Exactly. 'Cause it's real." Pauly says as him and Vinny laugh.

"Him being a schemer is real?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. They didn't reply as they just laughed again.

After talking to them, I hop up to get ready for Karma.

"Alright, just so y'all know, taxi's gonna take forty-five minutes

"Alright, just so y'all know, taxi's gonna take forty-five minutes." Mike tells us.

"What?" Jenni gasps.

"Well, that sucks." I comment. Then Jenni decides to try to call Roger.

"I'm gonna check out the tattoo place tomorrow." Mike says, sitting down.

"What do you want?" Nicole asked.

"Uh, I think I want some lettering on my forearm all the way across on each of them." He replied.

"Saying what?"

"Um, 'Loyalty' and 'Betrayal.'" Mike says.

"'Betrayal?'" Nicole questions.

"So you always remember who had your back and who didn't." Mike states.

Out of nowhere, I burst out laughing, causing the others to laugh as well. Mike's delusion is just hilarious sometimes.

After a while, Pauly exclaims, "Cabs are here!"

I stood up and we headed out the door to the cab.

*******

We arrived at Karma and it's packed as usual. I started off by dancing with Pauly and then I took a shot with the girls.

"I fucking peed myself." Nicole says as we're dancing. I immediately back away from her. She ran to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Nicole runs back over to us.

"I sprayed perfume on myself." Nicole says.

"Babe, that won't really help." I tell her. She just shrugs before going to dance again.