Not So Shore

Andrea's POV
The next morning, I was sitting on the couch talking to Sam, when Nicole came out and sat down.

"I was in Vinny's bed last night." Nicole says. Sam and I gasped.

"Wait, really?!" I ask with a smile.

"Yeah, I was like, 'Do you wanna snuggle?' and he was like, 'Yeah.' So I put my pajamas on and went into his bed. We were like snuggling, whatever, and talking. Then, we started to make out, and then he was like, 'Take your panties off.' and I was like 'Okay.'" Nicole explained. I bursted out laughing.

"You guys have no idea how big this thing was. It's like putting a watermelon into like a pinhole."  She says.

"Woah there, I didn't need to know that." I said as I scrunched my face. Nicole just laughed at me.

"So is it awkward now?" Sam asked.

"No, I don't think it's awkward." Nicole replied. Sam kept laughing.

*****

Later, all of us girls minus Sam, decided to go to the beach. I wasn't thrilled about Angelina coming but whatever.

We got to the beach, found a spot, and laid on the beach towels

We're talking and then the conversation turned to Ron and Sam.

"You still not talking to him?" Angelina asked.

"No." Jenni replied.

"He's still upset about the note. He doesn't know that we did it." Nicole says.

"If he tells me you told him I wrote the note, we're gonna have a big problem." Jenni threatened.

"I never told him anything. Ronnie's saying that you three did it." Angelina says.

"Well, I didn't write it." I stated.

"And does she believe that? 'Cause she'll believe anything." Jenni says.

"She goes, 'I don't know who to believe.' and she goes, 'I don't believe Ron. And I don't believe anyone in this house.'" Angelina says.

She continued, "I hate the fact that you guys think I would say something that never came out of my mouth. I never. I never said anything about who did it." I scoffed. I still don't understand why Jenni and Snooki decided put their trust in Angelina.

"I'm actually mad about how much low self-esteem the bitch has to stay with a guy like that." Jenni says.

"She's in love." Nicole says.

"Nah, it's just fucking naive children bullshit. Loving someone who fucks other girls and comes in bed with her." Jenni says.

*****

Later that night, I was on the couch chilling and talking to Alex. Jenni, Nicole, and Angelina were outside.

Then, Sam came out and sat down. For whatever reason, she was ignoring me but I didn't care.