Situation Problems

Andrea's POV
I got out of bed and I walked into the living room to see Nicole sitting on the couch. She looked pretty upset.

"What happened?" I asked, sitting down next to her.

"I told Jionni that Vinny and I had sex." Nicole replied, looking down.

"And he broke up with you?"

"I mean, not really. We're not together but we're like, working on things." Nicole told me. I rubbed her back.

"I feel for you, but I do understand Jionni. Would you want to be with him if he slept with another girl a few hours after breaking up?" I pointed out.

"Wow, thank you." Nicole said sarcastically.

She tried to walk away but I brought her into a hug.

"Don't start that."

"Start what?" Nicole asked.

"Lashing out whenever someone isn't fully on your side." I replied. I expected to her to try to argue with me but she didn't. She just hugged me back

"Sorry." Nicole apologized.

"No need to apologize."

We stayed like that for a few moments.

"By the way, boo, you might wanna cover up your neck." Nicole spoke.

"Why--"

But then I realized...

"Pauly!"

******

After going through literally every shade of concealer in my makeup bag, I finally handled that little 'problem.' Meanwhile, Pauly just laughed the whole time, acting innocent.

Then, we all started to ready for the club.

"Andi, can you tell your brother to have sex with Deena?" Nicole asks.

"I don't know about that." I said nervously as I picked out something to wear.

"Seriously, him and I should do sex." Deena stated.

"Oh, okay..."

"Where's Alex?" Deena asked as we get into the cab

"He's not coming out tonight." I told her.

"Why?"

I was scared to tell her the real reason why because I didn't want her to be upset.

"I don't know," Was all I said.

We arrived at Twice and we started dancing and going wild.

******

Alex's POV

Instead of going to club, I decided hang out with Lacey for the night. We were at a restaurant like usual.

"You know, I'm really gonna miss you when you leave." Lacey said, smiling at me.