Shore Shower

Andrea's POV

If I had a dollar for every time one of my roommates asked 'Are you okay?' I'd probably be on a yacht right about now.

I'm still in complete shock about what I just found out yesterday.

I sat up in bed and pulled the covers off of me.

Jenni walked back into the room with a grin on her face.

"Andi--" I could tell she was about to ask me something.

"Yes, I took it, and yes, I'm pregnant." I said quietly. Jenni's eyes widened.

"That's actually not what I was gonna ask — but wow." Jenni said, sitting next to me on my bed.

"Oh, what were you gonna ask me?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"How do you feel about it?" Jenni asked me.

I sighed, "I have a lot of thoughts running through my head. 'Would Pauly even want this baby?' 'Are we ready to be parents?'" I told her. She held my hand comfortingly.

"It's alright, a lot of women think that. You two will do great, I promise." Jenni said with a smile.

"Thanks," I replied, "Now what were you gonna ask me before?"

"Oh, yeah, are you coming to Jimbo's with us tonight?"

"Sure." I replied.

*******

After dinner at Jimbo's, the others went to Karma while I went back home. Of course I had to make some excuse as to why I didn't want to go.

I walked into the house to see the two meatballs.

"Hi, Andi!" Nicole exclaimed.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"Where's everyone else?" Deena asked.

"Karma."

"Oh, man! I wanted to go!" Deena said with a pout. I chuckled.

Deena went to the bathroom, leaving Nicole and I sitting on the couch together.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Nicole asked me.

"I'm probably gonna go to the doctor tomorrow." I replied.

"What for?"

"I'm pregnant."

Out of nowhere, Nicole screamed. I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Really?" She asked when I took my hand off.

"Yes." I said, laughing a little.

"We're pregnant together." Nicole said with a smile.

"Not for long. You're close to giving birth." I said.

"That's amazing. Now I have someone to hang out with." Nicole cheered. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Can I go to your appointment with you?" She asked, basically pleading.

"Well, sure. If you want to." I replied, laughing.

Nicole smiled before pulling me in for a hug.

*******

"See you later." Nicole said, giving me a hug.

"See ya." I replied before heading up the stairs to the house. Nicole went off to her own house.

We had just left the doctors. While I was there, I had to take another test, the doctor asked me some questions, and she told me how to have a healthy pregnancy. I found out that I'm six weeks pregnant, which means the baby was conceived before Pauly and I got to Seaside.