One Shot

Andrea's POV
Jenni and Mike continued arguing because Mike kept talking shit. She's was trying to go at him but Vinny and the security guards were holding her back.

"Go home, girl. Get the fuck out of here." Mike says cockily. I rolled my eyes.

He kept talking shit.

I was about to check on Jenni when I heard, "Then we got Andrea, who is an attention seeking whore." Mike said. I turned around.

"What are you coming at me for? I didn't do anything to you." I said.

"I'm just saying. Every time you wanna leave the club you make Alex come with you. Like, let him have fun." He says with a smirk.

"First of all, I don't make him come with me he's a grown man who's perfectly capable of saying no. Second, he doesn't mind leaving because unlike you, he's not a man whore who has to constantly hook up with a girls." I replied, rudely.

"You're the whore. You cheated on your boyfriend with Pauly!" He replied.

"Daniel's not my boyfriend! Get your facts right before you try to give your input!" I shouted.

He was about to say something else but I cut him off, "You're really annoying, Mike. You're always stirring up shit and starting drama. You want drama? Here you go!" I said before kicking him in the nuts. He held himself in pain. The boys laughed even more.

"Now, you just got hit by two girls!"shouted as Alex pulled me away.

"Yo, you need to control your sister." Mike told Alex.

"No, she was right to hit you. Don't ever call my sister a whore!" Alex replied.

"Are you serious?" Mike asked.

"Yep."

I went back into the room with the girls.

"Did you hit him too?" Jenni asked.

"Yes. He was talking shit to me for no reason." I said as I sat next to her on the bed.

"I wanna call Tom. I'm gonna leave." Jenni says.

"No. Don't leave. Don't leave because of an asshole like Mike, we have a week left in the house." I said.

"If you leave, I'm gonna stuff your fucking nose with tampons." Snooki says, making me laugh.

******

The next day, we left A.C. As soon as we got back to the house, I went into my room and laid in my bed. Alex came in and sat on my bed.

"You alright?" He asked. I just shrugged.

"Hey, don't let Mike get to you." He says.

"I don't give two shits about Mike, honestly." I replied.

It seems like everything has been pissing me off lately.

Usually, whenever I'm in a bad mood like this I call Daniel and he would make feel better. But I'm pretty sure he's being shady, so I don't even wanna talk to him.

******

Alex's POV

Pauly, Vinny, and I were at the boardwalk meeting up with these 3 girls. They were really pretty girls.

We were walking around when all of a sudden, Pauly ran into that Israeli girl, Danielle. It was really awkward.

"What are you doing tonight?" Danielle asked.

"Nothing." He replied.

"Hanging with me?" She asked.

"Sure. I'll call you when I get home." Pauly says. He gave her a kiss before she walked away. I laughed.